The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Glad everyone's loving their new badges in the league tables. 

Of course, the joke's on me, cos at some point I'm going to have to update them all again. 

How about I change them to your avatar? That would mean that they'd never "break" again ... it might even spur teams like Leeds Saint and DublinMagyar to sort themselves out with an avatar!

Apologies for the late entrance to this weeks quiz thread. Been sunning myself on Guernsey for the past few days and I prefer to only quiz on company time. So now that I am back on the clock, I have scored the following...

Monday - 5/10

Tuesday - 3/10

Wednesday - 4/10

Thursday - 5/10

47 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Comedy quiz - knew 2 and scored 4/10.

Aussie quiz says I scored 8/10 but I know the real formula for silver oxide, so I'm claiming 9/10. That was one of my bankers FFS! Old Minnie Neelan's chemistry lessons stayed with me.

DID YOU READ THE FECKING RULES I POSTED UP TWICE IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS?

19 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

A good idea cardi. Intrigued to see how you go about fucking this up.

Sigh. I've got a good mind to put your welly the right way up. That'll show you. 

Sigh. I've got a good mind to put your welly the right way up. That'll show you. 

What welly? You’ll find I’m wearing a waterproof, durable hat with a sole to aid balance in case I should end up upside down. The box even came with a spare if you want it?

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

What welly? You’ll find I’m wearing a waterproof, durable hat with a sole to aid balance in case I should end up upside down. The box even came with a spare if you want it?

A spare :lol: ...  I've actually got a very fetching pair of red wellies that mean I've got a stylish, waterproof, durable hat.  And a spare. 

Well if ever a joke fell on its arse, it's this one. The new League Table looks like shite. But I can't be arsed changing them again (for a while). 

Missing scores Mon-Wed from LincolnHearts and BWV's Wednesday score. 

image.png.622c5915d8938dec93d0fc5e8e9210e7.png

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Well if ever a joke fell on its arse, it's this one. The new League Table looks like shite. But I can't be arsed changing them again (for a while). 
Missing scores Mon-Wed from LincolnHearts and BWV's Wednesday score. 
image.png.622c5915d8938dec93d0fc5e8e9210e7.png
Never ever say it was your fault. It was always the committee.
Kick your dog for me, makes me happy.