The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 for Thursday

I pretty much answer the same person for every poetry question (he always seems to be there) and it's the first time I can remember getting it right.

7 for thursday, reckon relegation beckons. Both kings wrong. I mean who even knows that. In the plus side my poet guessing tactic works successfully again! 1 more and cardi will need to write it into the rules alongside the japanese islands!

4 hours ago, The DA said:

9 for Thursday.  Need to study my English kings next.  Notice we never get asked which King followed Donald III or Alexander I.

I wouldn't know them either...

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

Happy Birthday @SlipperyP    Wednesday 9/10 wrong poet

I'm withholding all birthday wishes until someone tells me how his name in the URL brought up today's quiz. 

Was going to withheld the league tables as well, but since i've done already here they be ..

image.png.db8206d2d29d87aeb55673d3f3b768ac.png

image.png.f98cd33ba12bf18e82f49fe3fcc04aae.png

image.png.485c0ecde080d712dda77628c83f5fd3.png

16 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm withholding all birthday wishes until someone tells me how his name in the URL brought up today's quiz. 

Was going to withheld the league tables as well, but since i've done already here they be ..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by SlipperyP

7 for Wednesday, 7 for Thursday.

I'd also like to apologise that over the next few weeks I'm likely to be one of those dicks that posts multiple scores at a time and makes the league table harder to manage. I'd like to apologise, but since it seems to annoy the Cardinal, I'll probably enjoy it instead.