The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 for Friday but made a dildo of the 1st Q.

As a quick aside, Catch 22 is the worst well- known novel in the history of human writing.  It's nothing more than a 2 page Creative Writing exercise that some c**t has put through a photocopier 100 times then stapled together.

Edit:  In case some smart-arse says 'that's the whole point'.

Edited by The_Kincardine

As usual, quite a few missing scores ... Helpma for Monday, Salvo + Tynie for Wed-Fri, gkneil for Wed-Fri, Alang1993 for Thursday (why does he always skip days?!), Scotfree all week, Jacksgranda, BigBo10 and CaspianChris for Friday. 

I could, of course, tag all these people, but life is too short. 

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

As a quick aside, Catch 22 is the worst well- known novel in the history of human writing.  It's nothing more than a 2 page Creative Writing exercise that some c**t has put through a photocopier 100 times then stapled together.

I'll see your Catch 22 and raise you 50 Shades of Grey

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

As usual, quite a few missing scores ... Helpma for Monday, Salvo + Tynie for Wed-Fri, gkneil for Wed-Fri, Alang1993 for Thursday (why does he always skip days?!), Scotfree all week, Jacksgranda, BigBo10 and CaspianChris for Friday. 

I could, of course, tag all these people, but life is too short. 

Too short to read your own  tables, it seems :rolleyes:.  9 (again) for Monday, and another cheeky wee 9 for Friday.

A 9 for Wednesday (got the waterfall wrong and guessed quite a few - that was a fairly tough one) then another 9 on Thursday (I have no clue about anything Biblical) then a final 9 for Friday (add me to the list who didn't know the book).

Also scored a respectable 7 in the Comedy Quiz which is a lot better than I usually do, and a poorer than usual 16 in the Joe pub quiz.