The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

What's the deal with c***s popping in and doing just one day? That's the equivalent of popping down your local for the pub quiz, doing one round, then buggering off again. I've noticed that a lot more people are doing it now we've ditched the Aussie quiz. I can safely say that switching to the Quizoftheday was the best decision ever made on this thread - even if it meant we had to sacrifice Bully Wee Villa. 

quote-never-in-the-field-of-human-confli

I'm away to run round a field in Peebles so you'll need to wait till I'm back for yer league table. Although we could just not bother, give the gong to Tynierose and have another SUPERLEAGUE. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

8 hours ago, Eednud said:

Missing your fix of Australian questions? Not an Aussie politician or sport question in sight. 7/10  

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-12/news-quiz-april-12-is-your-memory-a-black-hole/10991598

2/10, typical Australian score for me.

10 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Aye, Wanking AND drinking. There are sometimes not enough hours in the day. 

You run the risk of being defrocked as you're not fiddling someone else. meantime buy yourself some mittens, they might help prevent you going blind. 

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Shit. Never did the league tables. And now I'm steamboats. What happens now?

You declare me the winner and we all move on to this week’s quiz?

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Here are the results. Ziggy is the winner. Let's move on peeps. 

2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

A well deserved and long overdue victory imho.

Well done Ziggy on getting a 14 in Friday.

Wait a minute, is this more corruption from our man of the cloth?

Just wait until I get my muskahounds ready.  A pox on your house sir a pox.

I demand a recount.

This is why I don't have kids. I'm no into getting my head nipped 24/7. 

Anyway, I've dragged myself out my hangover pit. You're welcome btw. Here is the league table, ya bunch of ingrates. 

Yes, Tynie "Never had a 10" Rose has won the SUPERLEAGUE so hearty congrats to him. Newcomer As Easterly as it gets! gets his first taste of 2nd place medals. 

The league tables seem to have sorted themselves out so that no play-offs are required. There truly is a God. The 3-league format will return next week. 

image.thumb.png.c6941b6858447292e954dbbdf01d77b4.png

I'm not sure I'm sold on the new colour scheme. It's all a bit staunch for my liking. Maybe in the interest of balance, I should do a green-hued one next week.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm not sure I'm sold on the new colour scheme. It's all a bit staunch for my liking. Maybe in the interest of balance, I should do a green-hued one next week.

The colour scheme is perfectly adequate imho. Green is not an option, quite frankly.

Signed

A loyal friend

Just now, CaspianChris said:

The league organiser gets sacked for sheer incompetence and a thoroughly capable replacement put in charge. 

Where are we going to get one of those?

11 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Where are we going to get one of those?

Fair point and one I should gave given more consideration.   Some have to exist somewhere though, although as to suggestions as to who they are unfortunately I have none at this point. 

22 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Fair point and one I should gave given more consideration.   Some have to exist somewhere though, although as to suggestions as to who they are unfortunately I have none at this point. 

It worked for Have I Got News For You. Up for anyone else having a shot. 

Although it has to be said, I can be quite possessive about my Google Drive league tables (q.v. Kincardine's unionist massacre some years ago). 

In some ways, it's like the child I never had. 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It worked for Have I Got News For You. Up for anyone else having a shot. 

Although it has to be said, I can be quite possessive about my Google Drive league tables (q.v. Kincardine's unionist massacre some years ago). 

In some ways, it's like the child I never had. 

Mind when I posted the tables.  Carnage.