The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Eight today... only knew three and made an educated guess at another based on the picture accompanying the question.

My brother told me the other day that apes don't have tails and monkeys do. As the creature in the picture appeared to have no tail I assumed it must be an ape.

Did anyone get all of the bands that were linked to the answers at all?

Mogwai's obviously no.10 but I couldn't find the answers to the rest. (Black keys no.9 and I suspect Louis XIV for no.4? + Interpol for no.6. Is Jesus Jones no.1?)

Edited by randyalf

Did anyone get all of the bands that were linked to the answers at all?

Mogwai's obviously no.10 but I couldn't find the answers to the rest. (Black keys no.9 and I suspect Louis XIV for no.4? + Interpol for no.6. Is Jesus Jones no.1?)

Dunno any of them except Mogwai. Mind you, my music knowledge ends in 90s bands.

6 out of 10 today. Although questions about Vice-President's "home-states" can lick my furry ring-piece.

5/10. Which isn't bad considering I only actually knew three of them. Is it always this difficult?

In my mind, they've pitched it about right, although I do like a moan about questions about race-horses, Greek Gods etc.

It reminds me a bit of University Challenge, where most of the questions are solid and way over your head, but then you get the odd question and give yourself a pat on the back. Of course, they do throw in the odd low-hanging fruit for that very reason!