The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

A lovely rounded ten for Friday league duty. Pure guess for Shakespeare. That last one was different for me - I have a weird wee filing cabinet in my head which holds the exact heights, weights, lengths and the like of many things (Mt Snowdon, River Nile, Salisbury Cathedral, etc.) in imperial measures, so it was just a "divide by three and a bit" sum for me.

Seven for the cup. Is it just me or did the coin question have two identical answers? Got it wrong, anyway.

Cones of Dunshire was an absolute tap-in to finish - shame I Iwelumo'd it. If that ends up costing us a point or half, I can only hold up my inspirational guess on antipodean netball as mitigation.

I've done my best, troops, now

image.jpeg.5d42ce8844873f4fe01c243400e1d421.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Not a particularly difficult achievement...

It was a great bit of captaining from us. Putting on of their biggest hitters up against our elder statesman who's here for beers and hookers. Wasting one of their big scores leaving a free hit later for one of ours. We'll played sir. Your participation has been valuable. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Seven for the cup. Is it just me or did the coin question have two identical answers? Got it wrong, anyway.

Cones of Dunshire was an absolute tap-in to finish - shame I Iwelumo'd it. If that ends up costing us a point or half, I can only hold up my inspirational guess on antipodean netball as mitigation.

I've done my best, troops, now

image.jpeg.5d42ce8844873f4fe01c243400e1d421.jpeg

Well done sir. A point is a point, not fussed how we get it. You've been solid. Good job!