The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The P&B Ryder to the Stars and Back Team Quiz 2021

There has been a committee meeting at P&B Quizzers HQ.

If someone else can check all the scores for me (I have visited everyone content twice).  And verify the score.  If we are still 33-33.  My only solution. Is to rerun the singles. The captains can again select their order.

What do you think.

No way can this finish a draw!!!! 

18 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

If someone else can check all the scores for me (I have visited everyone content twice).  And verify the score.  If we are still 33-33.  My only solution. Is to rerun the singles. The captains can again select their order.

What do you think.

no way did those dumb sweaties get 33 pts.

See the source image

Edited by Meldrew

7 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Why not?

2021, we don't DO DRAWS. And I want to see winners dancing and losers crying. As the great @Jacksgranda said back in 10th Oct 2021, 'this is why I live' or something like that.  Who am I to take away that man first win.

3 minutes ago, The Hologram said:

For some reason I had @Arch Stanton down for a 9 in the final round rather than his 10. Apologies to him. As @SlipperyP has stated the singles results means that the tournament is tied.

Sorry Mark Zuckerberg GIF

You going to delete your resignation speech? and get back to work, sir.

35 minutes ago, The Hologram said:

For some reason I had @Arch Stanton down for a 9 in the final round rather than his 10. Apologies to him. As @SlipperyP has stated the singles results means that the tournament is tied.

Sorry Mark Zuckerberg GIF

This is the reason  I double checked then check again also @Arch Stanton himself didn't help with some pishe ove 5&4 with 6386 on the go. It didn't make reason or rhyme, I got confused and thought I fucked up, you Jocko c***s, in winning you still want to lose, want the f**k is wrong with you. 3hrs it took me. I thought I was going crazy. Then I realised I am crazy and you are all Scotch thickos.  education has gone down hill since I ticked school.  

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

What do you think.

Been a great competition and you're quite correct it would be wrong for Scotland to be denied the trophy.

9 minutes ago, 101 said:

Been a great competition and you're quite correct it would be wrong for Scotland to be denied the trophy.

Better quoting your captain @The Hologram pal, better pick up your captain from the gutter of defeat with final statement. At least our @pleslie99 stood back and waited for the final results.

RoTW never defeated always laugh at the numbers @mathematics you want to have word with your gaffer?

14 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

This is the reason  I double checked then check again also @Arch Stanton himself didn't help with some pishe ove 5&4 with 6386 on the go. It didn't make reason or rhyme, I got confused and thought I fucked up, you Jocko c***s, in winning you still want to lose, want the f**k is wrong with you. 3hrs it took me. I thought I was going crazy. Then I realised I am crazy and you are all Scotch thickos.  education has gone down hill since I ticked school.  

Just call it for the Rest of the World, the jocks love having to use the excuse of injustice

Edited by Meldrew