The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 for the league, really annoyed with myself i went with the wrong answer with my 50/50, more than happy not to know what colour Dipsy is and i couldn't tell you one thing about the bible other than its made up nonsense.....now on to matters of greater importance.

Edited by Meldrew

channelling my inner Nick Faldo, who older P & Bers will remember, an arrogant english, Pringle wearing twat, but extremely good golfer, when he changed caddy he had a lot of success with Fanny, so i'm hoping for the same success.

See the source image 

See the source image

a disappointing for the cup, everything was going great until the last question, hopefully its enough to at least get the game halved, i'm blaming my new caddy's zipper for my loss of concentration, she'll need to get her mum to put a wee bit of thread around it, so it doesnt keep opening up like that.

44 minutes ago, Geaky said:

The last match tees off, could be academical or could be the decider.
8 for the ROTW.
Put the pressure on early, and we'll see the colour of their trousers!

Last but by no means least. If its academical you get the pleasure of gloating to the Jock Captain @The Hologram who shat the bed and put himself out last.

"Real captains want want be in the heart of the action roaring their team to victory. Weak captains hide behind others cowering at the end" - pleslie99 (2021)

6 in the league.

But more importantly, as I was named first in the singles for Scotland I manage to get my best cup score if the entire tournament with a sweet and beautiful 9.

I may have upset my neighbours with a cheer louder than the one from Saturday night.

Edited by ArmadaleKillie