The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Post your score mon-frid and you get added to the league.  Link is posted by one of our antipodean friends in the wee small hours.

There are regular cup comps too  @SlipperyP will sort you out.

Welcome.

Cheers.

Friday 9/10.

55 minutes ago, Namond Brice said:

Cheers.

Friday 9/10.

Thanks for your score, to compete in the league you need to complete the full week mon to Fri

catch up here http://quizoftheday.co.uk/archive/

Post your score before Sat 12:00

BTW - Are you not Mixufixit?  if not can you please tell which country you stay in or what country you would like represent (it awe about flegs)

26 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Thanks for your score, to compete in the league you need to complete the full week mon to Fri

catch up here http://quizoftheday.co.uk/archive/

Post your score before Sat 12:00

BTW - Are you not Mixufixit?  if not can you please tell which country you stay in or what country you would like represent (it awe about flegs)

Mon - 5

Tue - 7

Wed - 5

Thurs - 10

Fri - 9

I'm not Mixu, who would probably have a fit being compared to me. I'm Henderson to deliver..., the protagonist of this website.

I'll represent Denmark, the land of my great, great grandfather.

@Meldrew & @Namond Brice

Thanks for joining, you have now been entered into the league, you will start in the 3rd tier (Last Chance Saloon Shootout)

The League - Runs from Mon to Fri, each day a link will be posted by the first person to do the quiz for that day, therefore if you come on to post your score and you are the first for that day out of kindness, stick a link in your post.  Also, say which day you are posting, easier for myself. If you missed a day or two you can catch up using the http://quizoftheday.co.uk/archive/ Your final scores for the week, usually have to be in by midday on Saturday, however I'll remind those folk on a Friday, before I head out to the disco to bed.

League tables are posted on Wed/Thu and Sat.  If you're in the top 3 you will be promoted automatically, coming 4th you're in the playoff, which will be held on that same day.  This is always a well constructed question to the highest standard possible. ;).

Weekly Cup - This runs along side the league, you don't need to do anything extra, you will enter this cup if you are in  the top 3 of any league.  Sometimes there is a playoff question, this question is always about football stadium capacities.

Random Cup - These cups pop up now and again, which are put together by one of the league members.  At the moment we are just about to start a new cup next week, both will be involved

It's all rather easy to follow, just remember to keep posting.... gifs are welcome and the unwritten rule @Jacksgranda is not allowed to win anything.

Good Luck 

ETA - Can you please give me your vaccine covid status? required for the New Year party.

Edited by SlipperyP

The Europa Final  between @Bully Wee Villa 36,666 v @peasy23 28,750 

What is the capacity of  Nico-Nicoyé (Congo) stadium? 13,500 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico-Nicoyé

euro.PNG.ca0ba7a79d587dfbb73fde3caa195606.PNG

@WhiteRoseKillie                               @Salvo Montalbano                                    @peasy23

CCWWRK.PNG.8ad5c5f56c82926a88e6b447c7b4de96.PNGECWSalvo.PNG.c4b4536b407e16743bc6b82116b6e735.PNGMCWPeasy.PNG.1b7a0f5267c04b959ec51a3ecbb63fd9.PNG

euro.PNG.06ccbc945f51ed2974b70ff81e9965ec.PNGSCWSalvo.PNG.1563bb80c02ce304e528192939aba973.PNG

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Ok troops Europe taken a hiding, it going to be a late night.

Waiting on 

@alang1993 Tue, Wed, Thu & Fri

@Silky Si McFly All week

@Snobot Fri

@BigBo10 Fri

@LincolnHearts Fri

You all have until 12:00 Saturday Ipswich time.

8 for Friday

17 hours ago, Namond Brice said:

Mon - 5

Tue - 7

Wed - 5

Thurs - 10

Fri - 9

I'm not Mixu, who would probably have a fit being compared to me. I'm Henderson to deliver..., the protagonist of this website.

I'll represent Denmark, the land of my great, great grandfather.

Dafuq happened to Frank Sobotka? 

The final league tables are brought to you by Rapper's Delight (Long Version) for all you haters out there.

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

Skiddlee beebop a we rock a scooby doo, and guess what, @Arch Stanton  & @WhiteRoseKillie we love you two. Both head to a faceoff for the title.

@Salvo Montalbano & @Silky Si McFly are in the Europa

@The Hologram & @alang1993

Go hotel, motel, what you goin' to do today? @The DA @Arabdownunder @Bully Wee Villa Flyin' through the air in their pantyhose

Everybody, I say, it goes like this @Geaky is in the playoff.

NO THROPHY YET!p250921.PNG.e36fa669ae4c1e5cc58d28128079e9ce.PNG

WANNABE CHAMPIONSHIP

Well, I'm imp the dimp, the ladies pimp. The women fight for my delight @Cardinal Richelieu wins his 7th second tier title. Like a hot party the pop the pop the pop dibbie dibbie @The Captain & @scottsdad Pop the pop, pop, you don't dare stop as they are also promoted.

Singin' on'n'n'on'n'on n'on @Snobot is in the playoff.

I'm gonna freak ya here I'm gonna freak you there @NJ2 & @Spring Onion The beat don't stop until the break of dawn at the beach party where they are heading.

But he looks like a sucker in a blue and red suit @pleslie99 & @The_Kincardine need an arm wrestle to sort out the last relegation and playoff spot.

WWCardinal.PNG.bcc14d27868c854187fad8fc3ba98f8b.PNGw250921.PNG.aec8ae8accbf78491d59d1ffca9af3a5.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

And I'm here, and I'm there, I'm @JustOneCornetto, I'm everywhere. He picks up his 2nd Diddy title. @JamesP_81 Just throw your hands up in the air @kingjoey And party hardy like you just don't care, as you both climb the leagues.

Let's do it, don't stop y'all @BigBo10 is in the playoff.

I said I go by the unforgettable name of the man they call the @SlipperyP

Well, my name is known all over the world
By all the foxy ladies and the pretty girls
I'm going down in history
As the baddest quizzer there ever could be

LWJustOneCorneto.PNG.437b6e88863cea83ac0ccccdda12c06d.PNGl250921.PNG.53774b11287577eba97ad222d219cd32.PNG