The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Aye u shouldve! Do not fear! Papers have been lodged at CAS, preliminary hearing tomorrow! @SlipperyP I hope your lawyers are good, you oversee this debacle and this charlatan comes along.....sporting integrity and all that! Wouldn't happen in @Cardinal Richelieu watch, he'd just announce a supermegaultradooperleague.

Anyway, I'll be back with a vengeance next week to right the wrongs! 🤣😜

We have looked into the playoff complaint, the only problem we could see that the quizmaster, time was set as 18:00 today.  As this is an international league, I was a little confused as 18:00 had already passed.  Therefore, submitted my answer as soon as possible.  I won......case closed:P.

See you in court, if you survive until then.

9 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Aye u shouldve! Do not fear! Papers have been lodged at CAS, preliminary hearing tomorrow! @SlipperyP I hope your lawyers are good, you oversee this debacle and this charlatan comes along.....sporting integrity and all that! Wouldn't happen in @Cardinal Richelieu watch, he'd just announce a supermegaultradooperleague not make a decision or support his assistants.

Anyway, I'll be back with a vengeance next week to right the wrongs! 🤣😜

FTFY