The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Get Tom English on it.

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Thanks, Ann

It looks like you want some as well?

Since you're sitting about scratching yer arse.  I need a 'volunteer' for the playoff question and usual admin this weekend, as I'll be taking part in the event.

Look like I've found my volunteer.  Good Luck😎 

20 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

It looks like you want some as well?

Since you're sitting about scratching yer arse.  I need a 'volunteer' for the playoff question and usual admin this weekend, as I'll be taking part in the event.

Look like I've found my volunteer.  Good Luck😎 

Okey dokey

What is the total amount of Irish League Championships won by -  Glentoran + Crusaders + Glenavon + Belfast Celtic

PM me your answer (whoever you are) by 18.00 today

Edited by Jacksgranda

The final league tables are brought to you by Hue & Cry - Looking For Linda

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

@Leeds Saint came from blind side to collect his 5th title.  Runners up spot still up for grabs, between @Rugster and @Tynierose, they will meet in a playoff, which will also determine their cup placings.

@WhiteRoseKillie plays in the Europa Cup

@alang1993 & @peasy23 take on the Mugs Cup

@The DA get kick out of court. @Moomintroll gets a Perkin Flump & @Cardinal Richelieu ecstasy come down.  They are a relegated.

@The Hologram is in the playoff 

PWLeeds.PNG.ac578ef6fc8de311871164b44f3ea8a1.PNGp240721.PNG.8f43a589560d5abbe001a1d2554bbf35.PNG

WANNA BE CHAMPIONSHIP

It's @Geaky looks out his party hat as he wins his 8th second tier title.  @Eednud 'banter weeks' are over.  @Bully Wee Villa is back, for at least a week.

@gkneil is in the playoff

@Silky Si McFly has gone cold.  @JamesP_81 had a week only his mother would love. @Ronaldo Jeremy flurry has ended.  They all get on the relegation bus.

@kingjoey hit it on the playoff

WWGeaky.PNG.458f186e065d668d939c2f86df7a4a6f.PNGw240721.PNG.69cea8825c4fafda6f49ccdd93de7fee.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

@Arabdownunder wins his first ever Diddy title, just a cup for the full set.  @ArmadaleKillie & @SlipperyP obviously copying each other, they will have to split for the playoff for weekly cup destinations.

@pleslie99 gets himself a playoff spot.

He wanted it on Tuesday, but the torture had to continue. @Blootoon87 A week at Guantanamo Bay would have been more pleasurable!  Spoon for you. 

LCWArab.PNG.23ca495d4ccc6eba08835a2bbdad22ee.PNGl240721.PNG.d6af3b6b8ff6d8c922401b5e638769e2.PNG

@Jacksgranda will now take over.

Have a great weekend everyone, apart from the Dundee players and their supporters.

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Okey dokey

What is the total amount of Irish League Championships won by -  Glentoran + Crusaders + Glenavon + Belfast Celtic

It is saying you cannot receive private messages. Don’t know if your inbox is full or some setting needs changed. 

47 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It is saying you cannot receive private messages. Don’t know if your inbox is full or some setting needs changed. 

My message has been sent and received. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

@The Hologram is in the playoff 

PWLeeds.PNG.ac578ef6fc8de311871164b44f3ea8a1.PNGp240721.PNG.8f43a589560d5abbe001a1d2554bbf35.PNG

@gkneil is in the playoff

@kingjoey hit it on the playoff

WWGeaky.PNG.458f186e065d668d939c2f86df7a4a6f.PNGw240721.PNG.69cea8825c4fafda6f49ccdd93de7fee.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

@pleslie99 gets himself a playoff spot.

LCWArab.PNG.23ca495d4ccc6eba08835a2bbdad22ee.PNGl240721.PNG.d6af3b6b8ff6d8c922401b5e638769e2.PNG

@Jacksgranda will now take over.

Have a great weekend everyone, apart from the Dundee players and their supporters.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Okey dokey

Just in case it gets overlooked, here is the play-off question ^^^^^^^

@SlipperyP - received

@pleslie99

@kingjoey - sorry, bud, should have checked who was in it and given you a Dons' question...

@gkneil - ditto

@The Hologram

Edited by Jacksgranda
Sllepnig

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just in case it gets overlooked, here is the play-off question ^^^^^^^

@SlipperyP - received

@pleslie99

@kingjoey - sorry, bud, should have checked who was in it and given you a Dons' question...

@gkneil - ditto

@The Hologram

You forgot @Rugster @Tynierose @ArmadaleKillie.

Can't wait any longer

How many Irish League titles have been won by Glentoran + Crusaders + Glenavon + Belfast Celtic?

The answer is 47 ( 23 + 7 + 3 + 14)

@Rugster 19 v 30 @Tynierose Tynierose gets second place

@The Hologram 69 v no show @gkneil  The Hologram stays up

@kingjoey 68 v no show @pleslie99 kingjoey stays up

@SlipperyP 32 v 80 @ArmadaleKillie Slippery is 2nd

I'm sure the 4 sides concerned would be delighted if they had accumulated 80 titles between them. (They might have done considering Belfast Celtic have been out of the league for 60 years.)

We haven’t had an Occasional Cup for a while so tomorrow we will. It will not be a completely No-Aussie event as there will be more Aussie and maybe some NZ questions than usual. The first round draw will be made and posted within the next 24 hours. Then the link for the questions for the There Might Be A Paywall But Here’s An Example Of What Is Behind It Occasional Cup.

14 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Can't wait any longer

How many Irish League titles have been won by Glentoran + Crusaders + Glenavon + Belfast Celtic?

The answer is 47 ( 23 + 7 + 3 + 14)

@Rugster 19 v 30 @Tynierose Tynierose gets second place

@The Hologram 69 v no show @gkneil  The Hologram stays up

@kingjoey 68 v no show @pleslie99 kingjoey stays up

@SlipperyP 32 v 80 @ArmadaleKillie Slippery is 2nd

I'm sure the 4 sides concerned would be delighted if they had accumulated 80 titles between them. (They might have done considering Belfast Celtic have been out of the league for 60 years.)

Jesus! Didn't give us long! Luckily my guess would've been losing anyway but my lawyers are currently compiling my case to take to CAS......

42 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Jesus! Didn't give us long! Luckily my guess would've been losing anyway but my lawyers are currently compiling my case to take to CAS......

Aye, I should have made it 18.00 today, will know for again! :lol:

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Aye, I should have made it 18.00 today, will know for again! :lol:

Aye u shouldve! Do not fear! Papers have been lodged at CAS, preliminary hearing tomorrow! @SlipperyP I hope your lawyers are good, you oversee this debacle and this charlatan comes along.....sporting integrity and all that! Wouldn't happen in @Cardinal Richelieu watch, he'd just announce a supermegaultradooperleague.

Anyway, I'll be back with a vengeance next week to right the wrongs! 🤣😜

9 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Aye u shouldve! Do not fear! Papers have been lodged at CAS, preliminary hearing tomorrow! @SlipperyP I hope your lawyers are good, you oversee this debacle and this charlatan comes along.....sporting integrity and all that! Wouldn't happen in @Cardinal Richelieu watch, he'd just announce a supermegaultradooperleague.

Anyway, I'll be back with a vengeance next week to right the wrongs! 🤣😜

Oooh. I do love an ubermenschen league. 

Anyway, in quizzing news, @alang1993 and I turned up at @Silky Si McFly's quiz tonight and gave the other teams a good shagging, what?

Tbh, it was more alang's knowledge of sport, music and films - but the end result was a £25 bar tab (that we're not allowed to use till next week. Fucking swindle). 

Anyway, if anyone fancies a pub quiz and a free pint in the West End next Sunday, climb on.