The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

On 29/05/2021 at 16:40, Tynierose said:

Moving Pictures Reaction GIF

They say in golf round three is moving day and that may well apply to quizzing also.  Everyone turned up for round three apart from Aidan, and its now time for the final round.

Flying to the top of the charts are team Scotland in 134 points after scoring 42 points,  everyone did well with Hologram & Ross, netting a eight

mel gibson braveheart GIF

@The Hologram @Leeds Saint @Silky Si McFly @jagfox BLM @Snobot @Spring Onion @Ross. @ArmadaleKillie

Dropping into second after 38 points onto 131 is team Brazil,   Edmund with a nine and WRK with an eight the best efforts

brazil germany soccer GIF

@WhiteRoseKillie @Eednud @peasy23 @Culter Away @Arabdownunder @The_Kincardine @BigBo10 @Jacksgranda

Going into third with an excellent 42 points to move onto 127 was team France - Arch, the DA & cornetto getting eights, well played.

France Paris GIF

@Arch Stanton @The DA @Bully Wee Villa @gkneil @JamesP_81 @LincolnHearts @JustOneCornetto @The Captain

Fourth on 126 points after scoring 42 is team Italy -  Alang gets a nine and perkin an eight

gladiator GIF

@Helpma @Perkin Flump @alang1993 @Geaky  @mathematics @SlipperyP @kingjoey @pleslie99

Trailing in fifth are the Germans on 125, Ruggy again got a nine but no Aidan again. 

Angry Liverpool GIF by MolaTV

@Rugster @Salvo Montalbano @Cardinal Richelieu @German Jag @101 @NJ2 @Blootoon87 @Aidan

In the individual comps   We have Rugster on 28, WRK on 27, Edmund and Arch on 26 & Perkin on 24

Now for the cup comps

David Hasselhoff Cali GIF by Baywatch  david hasselhoff lol GIF

Don't hassle the Hoff and all that

In the Rous Cup

White Rose Killie 8 v Arch Stanton 8 V Rugster 9  

Perkin Flump 8 v The Hologram 8 V Silky Si 5

So for the final its a three way between  Rugster, Flump & The Hologram

Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

In the Kirin Cup

The Kinkcardine 6 V Geman Jag 6

P Leslie 6  V Snobot 6  V The Captain 5

I can't be arsed  doing a play off question so   the four of you who scored 6 are in the final -  If its a tie in the next round the player who has scored highest over four round will win.  

Confused What Is It GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Anyway the final round is below - Answers in by 5pm Tuesday please it's been a pleasure as always

Now i'm away to enjoy my birthday...

Bbc Reaction GIF by Line of Duty

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2105291040463855&stp&

Nearly there ahead of tomorrows 5pm deadline.  Still to compete are @Arabdownunder @Arch Stanton @Aidan @Silky Si McFly @Geaky @Snobot 

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Just had text to get my vaccination at work on Thursday unfortunately it's not the Pzifer or AZ it some Chinese vaccine that the private service can buy for their employees.

I'm not sure my life has been.

1. Chinese imjection
  2. eccies
  3. speed
  4. trips
  5. hash'
  6. morphine
  7. wee it H
  8. coke

@Tynierose what you think. I'm scared, maybe have a bad come down..

Stick to alcohol and you will be fine.

Nine for Monday.

8 hours ago, Helpma said:

Sinopharm or Sinovac?  Sinopharm is the one that was trialled in Abu Dhabi and then used as the main vaccine here.  The government announced last week that they're going to give everyone that got it an option of a 6 month booster shot., make of that what you will.  Me, I took so long to get my BP down that I got the option of the Pfizer jab.  Better living through chemistry ...

Sinopharm

5 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Stick to alcohol and you will be fine.

Nine for Monday.

Wise words Dr. However, yesterday was my last free Monday, I will be starting full time employment as from Thursday