The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The final league tables are brought to you by Terry Bush - Maybe tomorrow

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

Life begins at 40 @WhiteRoseKillie steams onwards, leaving everyone in his wake. The bridesmaid @Tynierose claims his 18th runners up award.

@Arch Stanton & @Rugster (doing the playoff this weekend) are in the Europa Cup.

@Helpma & @The Hologram need a playoff for their seedings in the Mugs Cup

Parachute payments zone @Aidan @gkneil & @Culter Away all find it tough at the top.

@Leeds Saint is in the playoff. 

PWWRK.PNG.a2ff28777d6de320144a5527eafb8367.PNGp150521.PNG.cc4c351e384f857fbf8a71b22de3dc8f.PNG

WANNA BE CHAMPIONSHIP

@Silky Si McFly seven heavens it. @alang1993 & @Eednud are both promoted, however need a playoff for their weekly cup placements.

Another playoff is needed to see who is in the playoff!! @Cardinal Richelieu & @The DA meet up.

Looking out their trunks and armbands @SlipperyP pathetic @LincolnHearts minterethic @Snobot melts.

@mathematics playoff time!

WWSilky.PNG.fdbfe1f5c1d13538244bad4a7a6ff0cb.PNGw150521.PNG.5664f08dd8e394d392d1a04d1fe8ec91.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

A new name on the trophy as @JustOneCornetto collects his FIRST EVERY diddy title. @Spring Onion bounces upwards @BigBo10 blasts his way to the 2nd tier.

@NJ2 looking for revenge in the playoff.

@ArmadaleKillie the second player to question my playoff capabilities, needs a hard look in the mirror today and need to ask that question to himself. "I'm thick as shit, where did it all go so wrong"? Spoon time.   

LWJustOneCorneto.PNG.8d3cbb234b992afe6a0acd6ed60902dc.PNGl150521.PNG.c97f69f4e45b1c6d21e2b3efe65f1f57.PNG

Good Luck @Rugster don't take any of their shite.

Edited by SlipperyP

8 hours ago, Tynierose said:

OK chums will get the latest cup quiz up tomorrow once @The_Kincardine confirms his participation.

If Goldon Gordon fails to show that team will have a substitute, most likely my other half.

Usual rules,  5 teams 4 rounds in the team competition plus the individual knockout tournament.

Splendid, Kinky has returned so we have 39 players.   I will see if Jagfox can come in our failing that her indoors.

I won't be asking those who abandoned us for a board game.

Like the Murphys...

17 minutes ago, ArmadaleKillie said:

Winning this for the 2nd time is one of my life's proudest moments

You've a long way to go to catch up with me. (And others, but they can speak for themselves.)

Right sorry for delay out on the pish all day yesterday play off time people. I hope  I get this right @SlipperyP

@Helpma v @The Hologram

@Leeds Saint v the winner of @Cardinal Richelieu v @The DA

@alang1993 v @Eednud

@Cardinal Richelieu v @The DA

@mathematics v @NJ2

everyone answer the first question. @Cardinal Richelieu and @The DA also answer the supplementary to see who is actually in the play off. 

Question 1

According to Billboard, in minutes what is the longest concert Bruce Springsteen has ever performed. 

Supplementary for @Cardinal Richelieu and @The DA

How old is the oldest tortoise in the world in years (still alive currently) 

Answers by 10pm tonight to inbox. Good luck. 

Edited by Rugster

Super Cup Final we have a draw between @WhiteRoseKillie 28,769 & @Rugster 47,000

What is the capacity of 2230.gif?fallback=png  Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas RJ (Brazil) stadium? 46,831 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botafogo_de_Futebol_e_Regatas

@Rugster wins his first Super Cup, more beers?

SCWRugster.PNG.2cae1b714ca3018d72b11f7c41d48dbe.PNGeuro.PNG.11f0e886315bcf880a151d0d167098ce.PNG

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION. 

My first time doing the play offs is over (thank f**k)

Supplementary question first.  Oldest living tortoise. @Cardinal Richelieu 225 vs @The DA 180. Answer 187. And still going strong. Well done to the Da. 

Longest Bruce Springsteen concert in minutes 

@Leeds Saint 255 vs @The DA 234

@alang1993 240 vs @Eednud 231

@mathematics 400vs @NJ2 210

@Helpma 327 vs @The Hologram 246

The get your money’s worth king of concerts went 4 hours and 6 minutes for a total of 246 mins. I bet Patti was pleased with the length. Special congratulations to @The Hologramwho not only got it spot on but also named the year and city! 

Winners are @The Hologram , @Leeds Saint , @alang1993 , and @NJ2 

Is there a bonus for spot on in such impressive fashion @SlipperyP 

Congrats! 

23 minutes ago, Rugster said:

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION. 

My first time doing the play offs is over (thank f**k)

Supplementary question first.  Oldest living tortoise. @Cardinal Richelieu 225 vs @The DA 180. Answer 187. And still going strong. Well done to the Da. 

Longest Bruce Springsteen concert in minutes 

@Leeds Saint 255 vs @The DA 234

@alang1993 240 vs @Eednud 231

@mathematics 400vs @NJ2 210

@Helpma 327 vs @The Hologram 246

The get your money’s worth king of concerts went 4 hours and 6 minutes for a total of 246 mins. I bet Patti was pleased with the length. Special congratulations to @The Hologramwho not only got it spot on but also named the year and city! 

Winners are @The Hologram , @Leeds Saint , @alang1993 , and @NJ2 

Is there a bonus for spot on in such impressive fashion @SlipperyP 

Congrats! 

i remember feeling short changed when he played Manchester Etihad later that year and only did a measly three and a half hours. Never stopped pouring all night either

Edited by The Hologram