The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

37 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I know 3 of those, no idea about the fourth.

But, when I'm involved in a replay...

You were top scorer in the round unless you’re not really Jacksgranny Husband. 

9 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I did feel insulted by the "failing to put up a fight" comment you made so I went and checked as the numbers on that value you posted seemed mad. I have now decided that NOAA is pish as it used the great lakes and such within the measurement, not sure how that is a coastline myself, I mean would we include Loch Ness as a coastline when calculating the Scottish coast? It even bloody includes Pennsylvania and Ohio which are bloody central states!

Anyway, you should have used the Method derived by congress which shows the coastline as 12K Miles - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_coastline as I would have won then! Not that I am bitter or anything 😛

6 minutes ago, ArmadaleKillie said:

I did feel insulted by the "failing to put up a fight" comment you made so I went and checked as the numbers on that value you posted seemed mad. I have now decided that NOAA is pish as it used the great lakes and such within the measurement, not sure how that is a coastline myself, I mean would we include Loch Ness as a coastline when calculating the Scottish coast? It even bloody includes Pennsylvania and Ohio which are bloody central states!

Anyway, you should have used the Method derived by congress which shows the coastline as 12K Miles - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_coastline as I would have won then! Not that I am bitter or anything 😛

The question said coastline and the answer uses shoreline which are different. Not that I’m bitter either. Wouldn’t want to question the boss!