The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Congratulations to everyone who got promoted last season and commiserations to all those who were relegated. Unfortunately / fortunately, it doesn't matter a f**k because it's a MEGALEAGUE!! Everyone in one massive league. It's a bit like the NFL draft, except I don't really know what is. 

Men of the cloth like me are notoriously lazy. We only work for an hour on Sundays for God's sake. Therefore, rather than have to dick about with play-offs at the end of the week, it's a two-week league. Also known as a SUPERLEAGUE!!

But wait. There's more. This will probably go down like a cup of cold sick with some of you, but for the first time ever, we're including Saturday's AND Sunday's quiz in the league, hereafter known as a HYPERLEAGUE. That's right. You'll need to do both days' quizzes at the weekend (or just do them all in one go on Monday). 

Put them all together and you've got a SUPERMEGAHYPERLEAGUE. Which reminds me of me and @Silky Si McFly's pub quiz name, The Hemi-Demi-Semi-Quavers. Back when pubs were a thing.

image.thumb.png.6a76b83a87b84d02d5ca0bd3dfb01e1f.png

The beauty of a  SUPERMEGAHYPERLEAGUE is SlipperyP will be back a week on Sunday to sort out the mess I've undoubtedly created. All those trophies look great but I honestly don't know what any of them mean so all trophies are on hold for a couple of weeks. Also, I've been a bit out the loop with the league, but how the hell does Slippery know who's had the jag?! Does he have access to everyone's medical records?