The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

For those of you wondering what 101 and BWV are on about, whenever I made a f**k up with the tables, we just fired everyone into one big league for the next season. I believe this was called a MEGALEAGUE. On the odd occasion we (i.e. I) decided to run the league over 2 weeks rather than 1, this was called the SUPERMEGALEAGUE. Or perhaps the MEGASUPERLEAGUE. P+B Quiz thread historians will be able to correct me, but I believe the SUPERMEGALEAGUE only happened on one occasion and made the front pages of a couple of national dailies. 

So all that being said. Anyone up for a SUPERMEGAHYPERLEAGUE?

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

For those of you wondering what 101 and BWV are on about, whenever I made a f**k up with the tables, we just fired everyone into one big league for the next season. I believe this was called a MEGALEAGUE. On the odd occasion we (i.e. I) decided to run the league over 2 weeks rather than 1, this was called the SUPERMEGALEAGUE. Or perhaps the MEGASUPERLEAGUE. P+B Quiz thread historians will be able to correct me, but I believe the SUPERMEGALEAGUE only happened on one occasion and made the front pages of a couple of national dailies. 

Yes Girl GIF

54 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Shouting
Lager lager lager lager
Shouting
Lager lager lager lager
Shouting...
Lager lager lager
Shouting
Mega mega hyper thing
Mega mega hyper thing
Mega mega hyper thing
Mega mega
Shouting lager lager lager lager
Mega mega super thing
Mega mega super thing

Guessed the Korea one. Never was the answer I thought. Also guessed the author and the battle. And the music lyric I knew the other three so by default knew the answer. Flukey start to the week no doubting it. But I’ll take it.

Spoiler screenshot for Q10 removed: BWV. BigBo10 got... 10.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa