The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Player of the Month for March was a ding dong battle all the way to the end.  We have a tie, and as I feel good today.  2 players will receive the award.

@Arch Stanton                                                                                                   @Salvo Montalbano

POTMARCH.PNG.355d9c8b772939ca39ec9dfc727d8d2a.PNG & POTMSALVO.PNG.bd04b8a86009ace1377eb2385b429252.PNG

How did you do?

potm1.PNG.a3fe8ca43a3ae63543fa0d04ec7b96b7.PNG

potm2.PNG.6e1dde3814d4c22c25efde67daaf7c6e.PNG

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Player of the Month for March was a ding dong battle all the way to the end.  We have a tie, and as I feel good today.  2 players will receive the award.

@Arch Stanton                                                                                                   @Salvo Montalbano

POTMARCH.PNG.355d9c8b772939ca39ec9dfc727d8d2a.PNG & POTMSALVO.PNG.bd04b8a86009ace1377eb2385b429252.PNG

How did you do?

potm1.PNG.a3fe8ca43a3ae63543fa0d04ec7b96b7.PNG

potm2.PNG.6e1dde3814d4c22c25efde67daaf7c6e.PNG

Looking at that, the real prizes should go to @Cardinal Richelieu and myself for consistency levels the rest of you could only dream of! 

Oh and 7/15 for Uni, safe to say I won't be appearing on there anytime soon

25 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Looking at that, the real prizes should go to @Cardinal Richelieu and myself for consistency levels the rest of you could only dream of! 

Oh and 7/15 for Uni, safe to say I won't be appearing on there anytime soon

Agreed. I'd like my prize in a postal order, if that's still a thing. 

9/15 for Uni Challenge. And if it hadn't been multiple choice, I'd have probably got 1/15. 

34 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Agreed. I'd like my prize in a postal order, if that's still a thing. 

100% still.  You can receive from 50p to £250.  

I'm more than happy to send a 50p postal order, which is crossed (meaning you have go to your bank and pay it into your bank account).  Unfortunately, this service is unavailable from Thailand.

The Final League tables are brought to you by Bob Marley- Three Little Birds

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

Yes, not 1, not 2, but a 3 way tie for the biggy this week. @alang1993, @Salvo Montalbano & @WhiteRoseKillie will all head to a playoff.

@Eednud can try to retain his Europa Cup.

@Arch Stanton & @Helpma play in the Mugs Cup

@Silky Si McFly doesn't survive long with the big boys. @Tynierose & @peasy23 are demoted for copying each other.

@Bully Wee Villa goes Modo Modo in the playoff.

No trophy yetp030421.PNG.9867a9297afe80cb681593d55a334b69.PNG

WANNA BE CHAMPIONSHIP

He wins his 2nd second tier title @JamesP_81(can't remember him winning before)  sneaked it on the Friday.  @Leeds Saint & @The DA both promoted, however need a playoff for the weekly cup.

@Cardinal Richelieu can't beat a bit of Bully in the playoff.

@gkneil known for his disappearing act. @Ross. known for his financial mishap @Arabdownunder surprisingly collapse.

@The Captain lucky to get this far.  Nae chance in the playoff.

WWJP.PNG.2b85f7497ad123663298e59e18894f6e.PNGw030421.PNG.a4a1ce15cbefddfcfc8aff4167656fbd.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

@NJ2 shows his metal and nerve to collect his 2nd Diddy Title. @Spring Onion & @Blootoon87 leave it late, the win promotion automatically. 

@SlipperyP robbed, has to settle for a playoff win.

Would you Adam & Eve it! The Dunfermline Hardman is having a "Crawford".  @101 spoony time.

LWNJ2.PNG.536604ccf44cdb7a03850bedce2f7560.PNGl030421.PNG.39a177e88eda81718c522ac102bd6bed.PNG

As you can all see, we will need a volunteer this weekend for the playoffs.  Thanks.

Edited by SlipperyP

Splendid chaps, what a fine day, some may say cricketing weather, tally ho.   West Indian genius Brian Charles Lara holds the record for highest test score at 400 No and highest first class score of 501 No  (Incidentally he was dropped early on in that innings)

Now here is the question, how many Test Match runs did the classy Trinadadian left hander score in his career?   Answer via PM please

@alang1993 v @Arch Stanton v @WhiteRoseKillie

@Cardinal Richelieu v @Bully Wee Villa

@The Captain v @SlipperyP

shot bat GIF

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Splendid chaps, what a fine day, some may say cricketing weather, tally ho.   West Indian genius Brian Charles Lara holds the record for highest test score at 400 No and highest first class score of 501 No  (Incidentally he was dropped early on in that innings)

Now here is the question, how many Test Match runs did the classy Trinadadian left hander score in his career?   Answer via PM please

shot bat GIF

This should also include @Leeds Saint & @The DA

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

shot bat GIF

It should be @Salvo Montalbano in the playoff, not me.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

The Final League tables are brought to you by Bob Marley- Three Little Birds

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

Yes, not 1, not 2, but a 3 way tie for the biggy this week. @alang1993, @Salvo Montalbano & @WhiteRoseKillie will all head to a playoff.

@Eednud can try to retain his Europa Cup.

@Arch Stanton & @Helpma play in the Mugs Cup

@Silky Si McFly doesn't survive long with the big boys. @Tynierose & @peasy23 are demoted for copying each other.

@Bully Wee Villa goes Modo Modo in the playoff.

No trophy yetp030421.PNG.9867a9297afe80cb681593d55a334b69.PNG

WANNA BE CHAMPIONSHIP

He wins his 2nd second tier title (can't remember him winning before)  sneaked it on the Friday.  @Leeds Saint & @The DA both promoted, however need a playoff for the weekly cup.

@Cardinal Richelieu can't beat a bit of Bully in the playoff.

@gkneil known for his disappearing act. @Ross. known for his financial mishap @Arabdownunder surprisingly collapse.

@The Captain lucky to get this far.  Nae chance in the playoff.

WWJP.PNG.2b85f7497ad123663298e59e18894f6e.PNGw030421.PNG.a4a1ce15cbefddfcfc8aff4167656fbd.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

@NJ2 shows his metal and nerve to collect his 2nd Diddy Title. @Spring Onion & @Blootoon87 leave it late, the win promotion automatically. 

@SlipperyP robbed, has to settle for a playoff win.

Would you Adam & Eve it! The Dunfermline Hardman is having a "Crawford".  @101 spoony time.

LWNJ2.PNG.536604ccf44cdb7a03850bedce2f7560.PNGl030421.PNG.39a177e88eda81718c522ac102bd6bed.PNG

As you can all see, we will need a volunteer this weekend for the playoffs.  Thanks.

Thanks to @gkneil for helping me stay in the Wanna Be’s league for more than one week for only the second time ever. My personal challenge next week is to make it three in a row for the first time.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

It should be @Salvo Montalbano in the playoff, not me.

Oops

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

This should also include @Leeds Saint & @The DA

Oops

Not even drinking yet.  Right lads answers by noon tomorrow.

How many test runs did Brian Lara hit

@Salvo Montalbano @Leeds Saint and at @The DA

Edited by Tynierose

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Thanks to @gkneil for helping me stay in the Wanna Be’s league for more than one week for only the second time ever. My personal challenge next week is to make it three in a row for the first time.

Another public holiday and another quiz day missed due to no morning work routine 🤣