The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 out of 10 for Tuesday. But never mind that. DRUMROLL PLEASE. 

Image result for unenthusiastic drumroll gif

So excited was I to discover that there exists a set of Cardinal Richelieu themed set of playing cards ... 

image.png.f63b5cb27d9b6954b52d10e7fbc65185.png

that I've decided to run CARDinal Richelieu's Cup Quiz this Sunday at 8.30pm!

None of that Zoom shite, just 52 multiple-choice questions designed to test and tantalise you. There are some great prizes up for grabs, if you count a +1 in your cup column as a great prize. 

It should only last about 30 minutes. To register, click this link  https://myQuiz.org/i/673793.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Btw, sorry to our Antipodean, Oriental and Middle Eastern comrades about the 8.30pm start time. I'd be more than happy to run it again at any other time that suits and keep a note of your score. It is literally as straightforward as clicking a button at an allotted time. Of course, this sounds very much like having one-to-one remedial classes with the teacher and accidentally calling her mum - but what I'm trying to say is, if anyone wants me to run the quiz again at another time / date, I'm happy to do so!

5 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

7/10 again.

Again? You never posted Monday score.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Btw, sorry to our Antipodean, Oriental and Middle Eastern comrades about the 8.30pm start time. I'd be more than happy to run it again at any other time that suits and keep a note of your score. It is literally as straightforward as clicking a button at an allotted time. Of course, this sounds very much like having one-to-one remedial classes with the teacher and accidentally calling her mum - but what I'm trying to say is, if anyone wants me to run the quiz again at another time / date, I'm happy to do so!

Yes 20:30 is 03:30 here.

Anyway we have  a draw in the Mugs Cup @JamesP_81 v @Perkin Flump

Please answer the question below by PM only within the 24 hr deadline 07:47 Thu TT

What is the capacity of  Renegades Football Club (Bahamas) stadium?

ETA - @Ross. & @MSU can we get your scores for Mon & Tue asap, thanks.

Edited by SlipperyP