The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Ok in the semi final of the champions cup we have a tie between @Arch Stanton v @WhiteRoseKilie, so we go to straight to penalties.

We have a system, that my 2 yo will watch over..

I shall pick the country, my son 8yo will pick the team.

What is the capacity of FK Apolonia Fier stadium? (Albania)

PM me within the 24 deadline 15:25 TT Friday

Good Luck

Edited by SlipperyP

I was going to send a PM to @Tynierose on Monday, however, by computer took a hard turn while (just about to post), I never checked if he recieved or not.

But here goes......

Since I took over from @Cardinal Richelieu back in Feb with help from @Eednud, @Leeds Saint and @NJ2 (especially NJ2) during my difficult times, which he personall helped. I Thank you all for that., But we will get onto the serious shit....P&B quizzing.

From my time in charge we have had 8 top tier winner of a new name, when we talk about diddy leagues the Teletext his a very combative you don't want drop into the like this swamp......it may take you weeks to drop to the Sunny Side Club, again we have the likes of @Jacksgranda @BigBo10 @SlipperyP running for your money on a weekly basis.

Reason I post this, as yes, I big to say @Tynierose thought of changes and good on the man, he was trying to help. 

I now ask you all for help, is there ways to change (for the better)....we are community, give us 5 minutes of your time...

7 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I was going to send a PM to @Tynierose on Monday, however, by computer took a hard turn while (just about to post), I never checked if he recieved or not.

But here goes......

Since I took over from @Cardinal Richelieu back in Feb with help from @Eednud, @Leeds Saint and @NJ2 (especially NJ2) during my difficult times, which he personall helped. I Thank you all for that., But we will get onto the serious shit....P&B quizzing.

From my time in charge we have had 8 top tier winner of a new name, when we talk about diddy leagues the Teletext his a very combative you don't want drop into the like this swamp......it may take you weeks to drop to the Sunny Side Club, again we have the likes of @Jacksgranda @BigBo10 @SlipperyP running for your money on a weekly basis.

Reason I post this, as yes, I big to say @Tynierose thought of changes and good on the man, he was trying to help. 

I now ask you all for help, is there ways to change (for the better)....we are community, give us 5 minutes of your time...

Unless we all become geniuses and start scoring 10s and 9s I don't know what the answer is. I don't even look at the top division anymore, quite happy battling away with the other diddy 6,7s & 8s scorers (with the occasional 9s & 10s) in the bottom two leagues.

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

was worried about you old c**t, wheres Wednesday score?

Hmm, maybe I didn't do it - no, didn't do it, didn't recognise any of the questions - 7/10 for Wednesday.

12 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Unless we all become geniuses and start scoring 10s and 9s I don't know what the answer is. I don't even look at the top division anymore, quite happy battling away with the other diddy 6,7s & 8s scorers (with the occasional 9s & 10s) in the bottom two leagues.

I totally agree, there was  @The_Kincardine  first to mention the minnny league within his league.

More or less if I beat you @Jacksgranda I punching the air, and the kids are getting sweeties for the weekend....do or or die fucker...

Edited by SlipperyP