The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Exciting 8 to end the campaign.
Would the handicap only apply to the top flight winner? Seems harsh you win promotion and start the league above on -3 points. Likely lead to the same teams just bobbing up and down every season?

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Fairly irrelevant to myself then so I’ll write Kanye West on my ballot paper and set fire to it.
One day though, one day.

I think that would come under rule 4 section 57, destroying a virtual ballot and would get you relegated  demoted to the junior threads for a week.

eta as I just got a call from Anne.

Edited by SlipperyP

Re: Handicap League.

You've all been very diplomatic in not naming names, but Yours truly is obviously a big reason for this subject coming up - you can call me out if you want, I won't be offended!

I'd be quite willing to take a sabbatical for a wee while, just participating for fun and not posting scores, although I would like to still be considered for any Cup competitions.

I can use any spare time (bearing in mind I work in H&S during a global pandemic) to try and find an alternative quiz, as several of us appear to be "sussing out" this one.

57 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Re: Handicap League.

You've all been very diplomatic in not naming names, but Yours truly is obviously a big reason for this subject coming up - you can call me out if you want, I won't be offended!

I'd be quite willing to take a sabbatical for a wee while, just participating for fun and not posting scores, although I would like to still be considered for any Cup competitions.

I can use any spare time (bearing in mind I work in H&S during a global pandemic) to try and find an alternative quiz, as several of us appear to be "sussing out" this one.

No you keep posting your score, these wee greetin wifies need to grow a few a face up to their thick as mince or try harder.

I was not going to vote as the siting chairman, but I will speak.

I vote FaroffForsakenCopperhead-max-1mb.gif

10 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

No you keep posting your score, these wee greetin wifies need to grow a few a face up to their thick as mince or try harder.

I was not going to vote as the siting chairman, but I will speak.

I vote FaroffForsakenCopperhead-max-1mb.gif

Nobody is crying m9, we're just putting ideas up to make the top flight more interesting.

There has been an emergency committee meeting as situation has raised.

We have come up with a small solution that means folk win cups, after all that's what it all about.

We will have a Champions League, Europa League & Diddy League

Champions League will consist of

1st & 2nd James Villa

1st Teletext

1st Club 18-30

Europa :League

3rd & 4th James Villa

2nd Teletext

2nd Club 18-30

Diddy League 

5th & 6th James Villa

3rd Teletext

3rd Club 18-30

Ties will will seated, 2 legged (away teams scores double) Mon & Tues Scores for the semi. Wed & Thur for the Final  (from the Daily Quiz)

Super cup for the 3 winner will be Fridays score. Tie breaker at the weekend if anyone is the same.

Teams will qualify from next weeks placing.

Smoke it and inhale, it will work, we will all become richer as the TV companies will lap it up, tell your wife, kids and grandkids, we are moving to the next level.

Edited by SlipperyP