The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

tenor.gif?itemid=9258256&key=fab9c8a8a830a0f27dc6e4d381b4019372609129e516e29c595eac7e17876a25
The draw is above if any of you need reminded of your opponent. The category for the second round is Pie and Bovril posters(kind of). Every question will relate to the name a poster who is currently in one of the 3 leagues.
I may have taken a bit of a liberty with some of them(e.g there is nobody with the username Edmund in the quiz, but there is in the league table. So, that's good enough for me.
Deadline is Friday at 9pm(UK time), although I will do tiebreaks if required as soon as scores are in from the people involved. I'll reveal the scores before Friday if everyone has submitted before then.  Feel free to have a shot even if you have been knocked out, you may be mentioned in one of the questions.
Enough talking, Quiz!
Quiz round 2

I'm oot!

5 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Shall We Begin GIF - ShallWeBegin - Discover & Share GIFs

The draw is above if any of you need reminded of your opponent. The category for the second round is Pie and Bovril posters(kind of). Every question will relate to the name a poster who is currently in one of the 3 leagues.

I may have taken a bit of a liberty with some of them(e.g there is nobody with the username Edmund in the quiz, but there is in the league table. So, that's good enough for me.

Deadline is Friday at 9pm(UK time), although I will do tiebreaks if required as soon as scores are in from the people involved. I'll reveal the scores before Friday if everyone has submitted before then.  Feel free to have a shot even if you have been knocked out, you may be mentioned in one of the questions.

Enough talking, Quiz!

Quiz round 2

4/10, better than when I was in it.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted their scores so far. Just realised that in my original post I didn't actually tag everyone(just quoted the previous post that did), so have included below everyone who I am still waiting on.(apologies if you have already submitted and I have missed it)

@MSU

@peasy23

@SlipperyP

@The Captain

@Rugster

@NotThePars

@Ross.

@101

@LincolnHearts

Link to the quiz below

2nd Round Quiz