The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Final league tables are brought to you by Harry Nilsson Without You

James Villa Holiday League

No separating @MSU & @WhiteRoseKilie, maybe just give it to @Helpma as if looks like they were copying each other this week.  Nae, they will enter a playoff to decide you is the Champ.

Sole searchers, @Snobot, can't hack in the heat. @alang1993 too busy doing a cup @The_Kincardine same old story for you.....down, down & down you all go.

@Geaky gets a playoff chance. 

No trophy as yet. j241020.png.f692c08e49ab48daaf543a07ae5e1368.png 

Teletext Holiday League

The Nerds will need to book another chair as @Adamski scoops his first ever 2nd Tier title and joins the "Grand Slam Winners". @Arabdownunder KEEPS going upwards.  @Tynierose our very own "Jason Leitch" returns to the top.

@Eednud can only join his fellow Aussie if he wins the playoff.

Get the towels ready, @Arch Stanton goes into isolation more than certain Paisley fitba team, @German Jag is in retreat & @NJ2 returns where he knows he belongs. 

@101 will need to find room, to fit in a playoff.

twAdamski.png.528b481be193d6c3f615ea6998ead624.pngt241020.png.f53202a0d721fff7179c78a5059f98ab.png

Club 18-30 Holiday League

Always a pleasure to announce a first ti @Salvo Montalbano escapes the school gates to release his scores on time. He collects his 4th Diddy title. 3 tens in the bottom tier of P&B quizzing world has never happened, and he still never won it. @kingjoey still gets promoted. @Ross. joins them both.

@mathematics again in the playoff this time for the up.

@die hard doonhamer "you want a fuckin slap" Spoon for you.

cwSalvo.png.5bbf46b89f08d4656d0b1731e27f2502.pngc241020.png.26ccb3435b9aa7a7fed104cd40c19fd8.png

Playoff will be around 15:00 SPT (Station Park Time)

The playoff has arrived #161 

Big Title Playoff

@MSU v @WhiteRoseKilie

Please answer the playoff question below

In the operating room this weekend are;

Uncomplicated Procedure Playoff 

@Geaky P8 W5 L3 last app - 17th Oct '20

v

@Eednud P16 W11 L5 last app - 5th Oct '20

Really Dr, I slipped and it just stuck Playoff

@101 P4 W2 L2 last app - 12th Sept '20

v

@mathematics P13 W7 L6 last app - 10th Oct '20

Question - Medicine, Porphyria. In what year was it first described?

Answered to be X-rayed to my ICU no later than 07:00 Monday TT

Good Luck. 

The playoff has ended #161 Thank you all involved for your quick response this weekend 

Big Title Playoff

@MSU no idea about the playoff question, which I guess is the point, so I'm going to guess a super early 500 AD.

v

@WhiteRoseKilie This question has me scratching the old noggin, but I'm fairly sure it's an old school ailment - ancient Greek/Roman style. I'll go for 255 b.c.e.

Please answer the playoff question below

In the operating room this weekend are;

Uncomplicated Procedure Playoff 

@Geaky P8 W5 L3 last app - 17th Oct '20

Porphyria was first described in 1632.

v

@Eednud P16 W11 L5 last app - 5th Oct '20

Think this is something to do the skin so it would have been a long time ago. 1066 sounds as good as any year.

Really Dr, I slipped and it just stuck Playoff

@101 P4 W2 L2 last app - 12th Sept '20

Not sure about this one will go 1885

v

@mathematics P13 W7 L6 last app - 10th Oct '20

I’ve no idea what this is. However, given that you’ve asked it, and as it looks a bit Greek, I reckon we might be talking Ancient Greeks here. So I’ll guess 250BCE.

Question - Medicine, Porphyria. In what year was it first described?

@WhiteRoseKilie gets his name scratched on another trophy, his 30th big league title. @MSU took him the full length, but comes up short.  Well played both.  Have the rest of the day off.

jwWRK.png.25e0dd3d8295c15615e67c9ef2903a8d.pngj241020.png.3dc7acdad321cbadbe98721be13164fd.png

In the playoffs @Eednud battles his way to the top league, leave @Geaky scratching his head wondering where it all went wrong.

In the other playoff @mathematics left his Pi at home and smashed @101 into the sea.....

See you all next weekend. 

PS Thanks for the point yesterday @Rugster mutch appreciated .🤣