The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

14 hours ago, alang1993 said:

We have the results of one tiebreaker in. 

@SlipperyP went for 500 beans

@die hard doonhamer went for 420

@Jacksgranda went for 1200

The correct answer according to one of my minions, is 465. Congratulations to Slippery, it will be one hell of a celebration I'd imagine

Thanks, it's the second ever question on this thread for a playoff question, given by our good man himself @Cardinal Richelieu, back in 4th March 2017.  I knew it was not far off 500.  @Leeds Saint was in the playoff with @LiviLion

@die hard doonhamer @Jacksgranda unlucky lads.  I hope you are both giving me your backing in the next round.  I think I'll need it.

30 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Thanks, it's the second ever question on this thread for a playoff question, given by our good man himself @Cardinal Richelieu, back in 4th March 2017.  I knew it was not far off 500.  @Leeds Saint was in the playoff with @LiviLion

@die hard doonhamer @Jacksgranda unlucky lads.  I hope you are both giving me your backing in the next round.  I think I'll need it.

Take it as read, old chap. (But I fear even if the three of us were playing our total still wouldn't win...)

8 hours ago, alang1993 said:

A couple more tiebreaker results to reveal. 

First up, how many Munro's are there in Scotland? 

@kingjoey went for 27

@Blootoon87 went for 286

Correct answer was 282. Congratulations to Bluetoon, commiserations to kingjoey.

And the other was, what is the shoe size of the statue of liberty?

@Geaky went for 168

@JamesP_81 went for 1200

Correct answer was 879. Congratulations to JamesP and commiserations to Geaky

Thinking back, I’ve probably climbed around 27 Munros in my time. What made me think that was a good answer I’ve no idea. Well done to Blootoon87.

10 again for Wednesday. Unbelievable. Have the questions been dumbed down because having known 9 yesterday I knew 8 today? I’m presuming that if I get 10 again tomorrow (I won’t) I will be drug tested. And this from the man who guessed that there were only 27 Munros in Scotland.

Edited by kingjoey