The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The below players have until 12:30 GMT Saturday to post their missing scores.

@Tynierose All week

@The_Kincardine Fri

@pleslie99 Fri

@Salvo Montalbano All Week

@deej All Week

@NotThePars All week

@Adamski Fri

@BigBo10 Fri

@ArmadaleKillie Thur & Fri

@G_Man1985 All week

21 hours ago, alang1993 said:

There won't be anything too obscure, so you should be able to have an educated guess(I won't be asking the creator of Snapchat's favourite colour or Marcus Rashford's favourite vegetable etc. For the record it's Orange and Cucumber).

What is Snapchat and was the chap Rashford its creator?  Asking for @kingjoey

9 for Fri.  American Gofuck.

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The below players have until 12:30 GMT Saturday to post their missing scores.

@Tynierose All week

@The_Kincardine Fri

@pleslie99 Fri

@Salvo Montalbano All Week

@deej All Week

@NotThePars All week

@Adamski Fri

@BigBo10 Fri

@ArmadaleKillie Thur & Fri

@G_Man1985 All week

Apologies I done the quiz earlier and forgot to post my score. Blame the wife she would've interrupted me! I got 7, probably going down

The Final League tables are brought to you by Ken Laszlo - Hey Hey Guy

James Villa Holiday League

He came out the moors like a ripper @WhiteRoseKilie tore his 29th crown from the grasp @Helpma, well played both. Enjoy your weekend lads.

Sad stations as @Tynierose goes in a huff. @The Hologram getting battered (like his team) @JamesP_81 can hold his PJ's but not his tap league status.  They all drop a division.

The playoff spot goes to the spotty @Geaky

jwWRK.png.6a98b0fb5acc7a4e2c9b1f56ca13c70a.pngj171020.png.734144a9ce36a86ce6b71aeee1e57fbe.png

Teletext Holiday League

2 weeks back and 2 trophies in the cabinet Michigan man @MSU batters the rest of the league.  @The_Kincardine on the up  (like his team), Snow Dreams at @Snobots as he hit the peak for the first time.

Good Morning Vietnam @NotThePars is in the playoff.

No show for two @deej dingyed us, @Salvo Montalbano got detention. @Spring Onion you were the unlucky one. Time to step it up next week.

@pleslie99 blames the wife. In the playoff, overtime. You can tell her.

twMSU.png.a130e80fb8d0b4a7a7ebe87c2d12a9e6.pngt171020.png.226cca27ab87a74bc5b0e5b913d8cfb6.png

Club 18-30 Holiday League

Treble A rating in the Club this weekend As the ringers all come top. @Arch Stanton strategy of sitting out for 2 week, then collect his first Diddy Title, meaning he join the grand slam dudes. @Adamski sings a song to second. @Arabdownunder returns and goes upwards.

In the playoff we have a tie between @Jacksgranda & @Ross. You will both face a playoff question to see you gets in the playoff and who is never remembered.

We've been here before big yin @die hard doonhamer, time to put yourself in isolation and some studying....Spoon for you.  

cwArch.png.2a653b980a635e995a344cf72a76ca33.pngc171020.png.a838e5a0d2806f4b4772f8b65fc278d5.png

The playoff will be posted at half time of the Forfar v Dumbarton game.

Edited by SlipperyP