The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

9 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Disappointing 6 for thursday after seeing the other scores.

@alang1993 is going to do the upcoming cup and I will do the next one! Cups galore coming up.....watch this space 😉

1733480130_giphy(16).gif.27080739a5447034524b20f2f1ecc17d.gif

ShimmeringImaginativeChafer-small.gif.e0cc83760066cb9a8d60df30674b37c7.gif

Will likely start the cup on Sunday/Monday depending on how hungover I am.

Round 1 is likely to be modern stuff that I've been watching/listening to/learnt while passing the time in lockdown. Given the reaction to anything vaguely modern, I'm assuming I'm one of the youngest of our quiz community (yes @101 is definitely younger, but he's from Fife which means he's basically a pensioner), so I wish you all the best of luck. 

There won't be anything too obscure, so you should be able to have an educated guess(I won't be asking the creator of Snapchat's favourite colour or Marcus Rashford's favourite vegetable etc. For the record it's Orange and Cucumber).

Also, any questions involving current TV and film won't include spoilers (I won't mention that every episode of Peppa Pig has been a dream and Peppa Pig is actually in an insane asylum for killing Daddy Dog the c**t etc).

Providing there's not too much moaning about the modern stuff, I'll put some old stuff in the next round(Werther's Original flavours or rationing or something).

If I can get The Cardinal to say the old person's equivalent of it's before my time, I'll consider it a success.

Cheers to pleslie99 for letting me do the next quiz, if he gets a good draw that is a total coincidence.

25 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Round 1 is likely to be modern stuff that I've been watching/listening to/learnt while passing the time in lockdown. Given the reaction to anything vaguely modern, I'm assuming I'm one of the youngest of our quiz community (yes @101 is definitely younger, but he's from Fife which means he's basically a pensioner), so I wish you all the best of luck. 

There won't be anything too obscure, so you should be able to have an educated guess(I won't be asking the creator of Snapchat's favourite colour or Marcus Rashford's favourite vegetable etc. For the record it's Orange and Cucumber).

Also, any questions involving current TV and film won't include spoilers (I won't mention that every episode of Peppa Pig has been a dream and Peppa Pig is actually in an insane asylum for killing Daddy Dog the c**t etc).

Providing there's not too much moaning about the modern stuff, I'll put some old stuff in the next round(Werther's Original flavours or rationing or something).

If I can get The Cardinal to say the old person's equivalent of it's before my time, I'll consider it a success.

Cheers to pleslie99 for letting me do the next quiz, if he gets a good draw that is a total coincidence.

I still have my ration card somewhere.

30 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Bit rich from someone living in basically the retirement village that is Clackmannanshire