The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

9/10 for Wednesday. 

37 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

8 for Wednesday. 

Quite surprised there's only been one 10 to date, considering you and I managed 17 between us.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I just like to avoid the wooden spoon.

9/10 for Wednesday. Thought I was doing o.k. as I went through it. F****** Peru - was 1978 not enough?

8/10 for Wednesday - also shudder with desperate dark memories of Peru, though believe Alan Roughs ridiculous perm undermined morale before a ball was kicked... Also got mixed up with Newton's Laws.. 

Late in this week - work's been bloody mental, but I'm enjoying the eye today before therest of the storm passes through tomorrow and Friday. So..

Monday Nine- contact process? It was forty years ago that I did chemistry, ffs! Guessed Peter as well.

Tuesday - Ten. More like it, no real guesses.

Wednesday - Ten again, one of those days where I could have written the questions myself, with the exception of number 10, which was an elimination exercise.

Back to earth with the Shite Comedy Quiz - six, and veeerrry lucky at that. I got the Bucket one right, and not only did I hate the original, I was unaware there had been a spin-off.