The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

14 hours ago, Helpma said:

A season defining .......... 6.  

Which has put me in a grumpy mood, so ....

If SnCl2 is a chemical formula, then surely Sn is also one?  Maybe a fairly boring one, but it still describes the chemical composition of  ..... ah, no spoilers!

Nah.  You need more than one element to make a formula or did when I did Higher Chemistry in 19xx

8 for Fri

Welcome to the final league tables brought to you by 7RU7H - Save Me

Obviously a very hurt man will take it....One will show and win it @alang1993 fights back and holds his 24th title, close and always sniffing, @WhiteRoseKilie runnerup 13th.....go and have a fews pint lads...

@Salvo Montalbano we blamed the the Old Firm , now we blame you as a teacher you will sit on the playoff.

Death, that was yesterday, we have 3 nomads, @deej from the Perth, @Eednud from Rugby & @The_Kincardine from the wall.  They were all defeated and got send doon.

jwalang1993.png.4fa2a9184b3368045bf1987c3bfd312f.pngj101020.png.7ea200d1b0d631979cec509b91ea176e.png

@Silky Si McFly wins wins wins, empty pubs, you can still smile. @The DA punched the judge @Geaky is back in the big time.

@JamesP_81 I think this the highest you have every been in Quizzing history not just life. no pressure mate you in the the fucking playoff for the biggest money winner inn your life.

@Ross. you watch stopped......as the @mathematics beat you to it.  He in the play off.

tsilky.png.19aaf8ae5d53c9e1c17f88fa8d3a13b2.pngt101030.png.e20be682ae154272862cba9eb4baa837.png

Lansing Lad makes a recovery from excuses to top his 5th Diddy Title, @MSU as an Alloa man, "always cheating"? @Snobot skies in the sunset and the @The Captain as should always do see the boys get over the line.

@NJ2 You'e never late O'old man like you , maybe folk from Lincoln don'tlike it, your in the play off.

You know wahat this get 10's everty fucking day is jisy getting my fucking tits   ken win win ......before he has breakdown.m,..m.,im ooot

I'll just post that @SlipperyP the thick c**t that he is now under investigation of his visa, reason thickness  spoon for me @SlipperyP 

cwMSU.png.2ee9d37b29c1449f2d2021056556ec9a.pngc101020.png.14b7bc39bb613a72c236527428514132.png
beer b4 playoff cunters

Running around all day just for you... was that a song just me..

Playoff #159 

The best performers this week we have

USA DREAM TEAM

@Salvo Montalbano P5 W1 L4 last app - 19th Sept '20

v

@JamesP_81 P15 W9 L6 last app - 14th Mar '20

UK RINGER

@mathematics P12 W7 L5 last app 15th Aug '20

v

@NJ2 P28 W16 L12 last app 5th Oct '20

Question - During the week David Marshall dived to make us all happy. However the greatest diver in Olympic  history was Mary Decker. At what time in the race did she hit the floor?

Answers to be digged to my mine no latter than 07:00 TT Monday.

Good Luck