The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just a few word from the league constructor (that is all am), you all have the power, I thank @NotThePars for these wise words.

50 gets scored.....,only in the history twice @Mark Connolly scored then retired the same day....

We as a community, if needed change will change, if this means a new quiz, as our great leader @Cardinal Richelieu said "go and find it".  If anyone can be bothered to find a new daily quiz, I'm sure we will on it like most away fan with a "bridie" at station park, it might note be them best but you at least tried.

We either, get a new quiz or stay. the same or get out there and promote the thread. we only have 41 constant poster out of 50,000.

GET TO WORK, if you have been involved from the start or just 2 weeks, I really don't care.

I will start....

@8MileBU, @Aidan, @Arabdownunder, @ArmadaleKillie, @Audaces Fortuna Juvat, @blackislekillie, @Christophe, @cowden0, @Dee Man, @dee_62, @DublinMagyar, @Dweezboy, @Dyl, @Frankie S, @jagfox BLM, @johnnydun, @madwullie, @MSU, @Mark Connolly, @sevesnape, @SteelJag, @supermik, @Swarley, @welshbairn, @wastecoatwilly, @Wilky1878, @Ziggy @LiviLion, @Day of the Lords, @gkneil, @CaspianChris, @Cardinal Richelieu

Here is a list ex posters, not them all (i only keep playoff guys).  You know the rules, we play for fun.....if you want you rejoin the the thread, it very very open.

If not, I will find you.....(not really, just a joke). 

I didn't tag the last leavers on the train from 1 week ago, why, they still look....I know you do......

As I said,  go and get someone.........just me @Jacksgrandaand the rules are that he can never win f**k all. 

HIs life (his words) would only make him cry....

We also play music every day.

Edited by SlipperyP

On 02/10/2020 at 11:37, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Ten for Thursday, with a complete Jack for the CEO.

Aaaannndd...

Ten for Friday! F*cking get in there!

Eduguesses for Dickens and East India, total pin-in-a-map for Danish city. But you know what, I'l take it. Oh yes, I will.

BZ3Jgtv3xBI92-2x6XqPkM7a9nQ=.gif

Bet you've never had a 0 for a quiz though

SlipperyP suggested I retired immediately after my full mark week, which is untrue. I did at least one more week, where IIRC I was fighting off relegation

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Nice 9 for Tuesday. Makes up for missing that I was in the playoff...would have been a complete guess at a number anyway tbh

You gave me a greenie for the post before, dafty....

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

BZ3Jgtv3xBI92-2x6XqPkM7a9nQ=.gif

Bet you've never had a 0 for a quiz though

SlipperyP suggested I retired immediately after my full mark week, which is untrue. I did at least one more week, where IIRC I was fighting off relegation

I take you're getting boot polished? 

Just a few word from the league constructor (that is all am), you all have the power, I thank [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention] for these wise words.
50 gets scored.....,only in the history twice [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention] scored then retired the same day....
We as a community, if needed change will change, if this means a new quiz, as our great leader [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] said "go and find it".  If anyone can be bothered to find a new daily quiz, I'm sure we will on it like most away fan with a "bridie" at station park, it might note be them best but you at least tried.
We either, get a new quiz or stay. the same or get out there and promote the thread. we only have 41 constant poster out of 50,000.
GET TO WORK, if you have been involved from the start or just 2 weeks, I really don't care.
I will start....
I don't mind or care either way. It's a bit of fun.

I can't believe for the life of me that anyone would cheat at this, as has probably been alluded to. Would need to be an extremely sad individual.

For what it's worth I do often find this quiz quite easy, but then I often find all quizzes quite easy and I can only assume that people who post regular high scores are the same - it's not exactly a science and it's not exactly something to get a hard on about - but if you have a spongy brain that takes in all sorts of ordinarily pointless trivia then you'll do well at quizzes.

You gave me a greenie for the post before, dafty....

I know, I even remember you posting “back from injury in to the playoff” then just never even thought well I better do the playoff then. I’m only here to go up automatically or not at all (unless I get in and remember to do the playoff this week obviously)