The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

@Arch Stanton

Agree if you're going to take a break now is the time. Lots of scores that are unbeatable at the moment.

Don't know what I'm more raging about, forgetting to post my Monday score or posting the entire week late. I'll probably play for the next 10 years and never get another 50 again. But rules are rules and I was late.

Anyway, it's a 9 for Monday this week.

3 minutes ago, Silky Si McFly said:

@Arch Stanton

Agree if you're going to take a break now is the time. Lots of scores that are unbeatable at the moment.

Don't know what I'm more raging about, forgetting to post my Monday score or posting the entire week late. I'll probably play for the next 10 years and never get another 50 again. But rules are rules and I was late.

Anyway, it's a 9 for Monday this week.

Sometimes it takes me 2 weeks to get 50...

8 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'm having a wee break from the quiz. It's maybe time to source an alternative when several people are posting 10/10 every day.

Fair enough having a break from the quiz but with 10 top flight titles bear in mind that you are still the 4th most successful quiz participant.

If you like a quiz keep an eye out for @alang1993 sharing the link for the 16:05 Sunday quiz it's impossible to cheat as it moves quickly, if of course you think the regular 50 posters are at it.

I'm looking at you @alang1993 ;)