The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

10 Tuesday - knew the mousetrap was the longest running play but lucky in the year

10 - Wednesday - Thank god I've travelled Italy

10 - Thursday - Right in my wheelhouse

10 - Friday- Got lucky on the rouc and saints

Happy to have posted an amazing score this week, but realise I left it too late, oh well

10 minutes ago, Silky Si McFly said:

10 Tuesday - knew the mousetrap was the longest running play but lucky in the year

Happy to have posted an amazing score this week, but realise I left it too late, oh well

Usually a greenie a 10 apologies for just the one

Edited by 101

22 minutes ago, Silky Si McFly said:

Lol.

On 03/10/2020 at 13:18, SlipperyP said:

2 hours to get your scores in..... I fell and slipped on Wednesday evening and hurt my left elbow (ballooned), went to the chemist (get the same as the doctor without waiting) who gave me paracetamol, (which I'm allergic too), sold him to bolt and give me something stronger, ibuprofen.....

I just took 2 tramadol and opening a beer to get a good night sleep. The write up will be either a worse mess than usual or a fucking haymaker in the morning. (3 kicked and a Thai Fry Up).

The only fitba I'm interested in today/night is the 

DR Congo Ligue 1 tie - Lubumbashi Sport v St Eloi Lupopo  ko 20:30 TT

ETA - I shall be posting in other sub standard threads until I collapse... you are welcome to join. (This advertisement was brought to you by a baldy Buddie).

Saying that as the drugs kick it and I start to type better @Div this thread has been on going for a long time and many, look but not post, please highlight in your announcement section.

I was in Brighton for the weekend and just logged in after watching the Rangers vs Ross County second half and was delighted to see no messages from you - which meant I'd not been relegated.

Turns out I could well have stayed in Brighton as I'm pretty sure I'll be in the bucket and spade league next week...

Get better soon, mate.

It Monday and we are alive, sorry about the weekend (Sunday was a right off).

The final weeks tables are brought to you by Calvin Harris, The Weeknd - Over Now

James Villa Holiday League

Wow 50 wins it for @WhiteRoseKilie and stores his 28th Title, unbelievable @scottmcleanscontacts scores a 49 and only collect a 2nd play.  Well played chaps, some great quizzing.

the 3 at the bottom, @Silky Si McFly will a late show, can't count that @Arch Stanton gone missing and @Adamski gave on Wednesday.  Seems September has been a tough month.

@The DA counts his blessing as he get in the playoff.

jwWRK.png.d26f8d1320cc18b4b7f252f8ea189260.pngj031020.png.b8e7cf800da458e553c367f0b1cac744.png

Teletext Holidays League

Ecstatic in the Aston as @Bully Wee Villa shows them who to bounce back, also on the bounce @Tynierose@The_Kincardine, must have received a few  penalties during the week, he doesn't care, he's up.

@Eednud in the all Dundee playoff.

at the basement @Perkin Flump (has he left the forum), @The Captain (left the quiz on Friday) @Snobot turns to water.

@Geaky usually a top league entertainer find himself in the playoff.

1770027900_tBullyWeeVilla.png.b97aa7c2a4f385b965a4e87924253803.pngt031020.png.ed197e37cfb69f127dcdb18bf7c0b2dd.png

Club 18-30 Holiday League

It's an all international promotion.  @Ross. wins his 11th Diddy Title, followed by @German Jag @Spring Onion.

@NJ2 back after injury gets a playoff place.

@G_Man1985 shelves his comments of a "not a bad week, so far"..It really was a fight for the spoon this week, you get it.

cwRoss..png.e954aaad36e1313f12335bd2e650fce0.pngc031020.png.b3be28bc558699a7095b94f90c0b1233.png

Playoff coming very soon.

Playoff #158

Quick and simple this week....

Falaye Sacko Playoff

@The DA P14 W12 L2 last app - 21st Mar '20

v

@Eednud P15 W10 L5 last app - 11th Jul '20

Sidy Kone

@Geaky P6 W3 L3 last app - 13th Jun '20

v

@NJ2 P27 W16 L11 last app - 6th Sept '20

Question -  What percentage of the 2009 Cencus, was Bambara the spoken language in Mali?

Answers have 24 hours.  08:00 Tuesday TT

Good luck

Edited by SlipperyP

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I'm having a wee break from the quiz. It's maybe time to source an alternative when several people are posting 10/10 every day.

I don’t think sourcing an alternative is necessary at all.  The questions that are posed daily couldn’t actually be any more diverse than they are at present.