[mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] Thu & Fri
[mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] All week
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] All week
[mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] Fri
[mention=62469]BigBo10[/mention] Fri
[mention=66969]101[/mention] Thu & Fri
[mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention] All week
GET IT DONE!

Sorry mate, heads been up my arse this week but starting to get back on track now. I’ll take my relegation but I’ll be back to middle of the middle table nothingness as soon as I can!

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Scores on the board no later than 12:00 GMT Saturday

@Adamski Fri

@Rugster Thu

@Perkin Flump All Week

@Salvo Montalbano Thu & Fri

@Cardinal Richelieu All week

@NJ2 All week

@The Captain Fri

@BigBo10 Fri

@101 Thu & Fri

@LincolnHearts All week

GET IT DONE!

Sorry boss, 8 Thursday. 

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

If the @Cardinal Richelieu & @Perkin Flump could get out their love nest for 5 mins and do the quiz for the full week, please.  Last orders....

Sorry Mr P. Should have told you sooner. On a wee sabbatical but we shall rebuild and recover. 

14 hours ago, The Captain said:

Rather surprising 9/10 for Friday, I'm old enough to having seen Joe Strummer in his prime...... Guess on the dynasty, let down by my lack of knowledge of thunderbirds. 

I saw them in their prime, didn't help me...

3 injuries this week @Perkin Flump, @Cardinal Richelieu & @NJ2.  We hope you recover and get back playing soon.

The final tables have arrived...they are brought to you by Betty Wright-Tonight is the Night

James Villa Holidays League

He's been in and out the division, but he is back @alang1993 knocks up his 23rd Tap Title, was also going for a full house on Friday.  Well played.  Another Panda arrives in second place @Arch Stanton collects his 8th runners up spot.

At the basement our first casualty @Perkin Flump, (get back on the thread & leave the rest) is nowhere to be seen for a week.  Then we come to the 2 mods @Bully Wee Villa & @Tynierose GIRFUY, too busy banning and not studying their Shakespeare.

@Rugster needs to give himself a shake, he's in the playoff. 

jwalang1993.png.78d76b8263e61384c2ff6a2f23d4f67a.pngj260920.png.9b14428f4bd35a99ef3232978300df9c.png

Teletext Holiday League

@Salvo Montalbano belted the other away with his 6th 2nd tier winners title.   @The DA been there for a few weeks and more now, goes up along with @deej starting to show a bit of that Perth pride again.

@MixuFruit playoff time.

Dedication is what you need, well @Cardinal Richelieu got a problem at the Vatican, @NJ2 got a problem at Tynecastle. @German Jag what your problem? You're all down to the seaside, party league.

@Ross. will be voting tomorrow to see if he can stay in the Swiss Alps, and he will be payoffing to stay in the Teletext.

1711019718_twSalvoMantelbano.png.bda5764dfbd4c99a2bbafa04c7ba5f24.pngt260920.png.d10036c23ed6c650a5cf33a91da0fba4.png

Club 18-30 Holiday League

2 Fifers win in one week, ffs P&B....  @NotThePars racks up his 4th Diddy Title and on his tail the @The Captain & @101 see no more sand in their eyes.  @Snobot it's going to get hot in the playoff....

@die hard doonhamer John Law Hume thought he had it bad.  At least he was enjoying himself when it all went to tits. Spoon for you.

cwNotthePars.png.4a46548e0f56cb1a4a0bb5e18be07ae7.pngc260920.png.b19f228608ebe34aadf4d11ee03b5ad0.png

Playoff will be at half time of todays game - I will be watching Colo Colo v Antofagasta from the Chile Premiera . KO 21:00 (TT). 

Pished off that I can't find a live stream for the Atletico Olympic v Inter Star from the Burundi Primus, kicked off 11 mins ago.

Edited by SlipperyP