The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Player of the Month 1st Week Update is brought to you by Joe Cocker ~ With A Little Help From My Friends

It's always about who's who at the top of the league bla, bla fucking bla.  Well "they have 27 points".  Today we will focus on the High School dropouts,  the bottom 10.  Enjoy it lads, it our time of fame.  After 3 (three) days of quizzing, let's face it we're no winning it.

potmwk1.png.c0e2124f45731591d539357fced559ca.png

21 hours ago, Tynierose said:

its happening the office GIF

drum GIF

Welcome Team Scotland  @Adamski @peasy23 @The DA @Arch Stanton @gkneil @NJ2 @pleslie99 @kingjoey

Welcome Team England  @WhiteRoseKillie @The_Kincardine @Bully Wee Villa @Leeds Saint @LincolnHearts @JamesP_81 @Blootoon87 @die hard doonhamer

Welcome Team Europe  @Cardinal Richelieu @Silky Si McFly @Salvo Montalbano @Ross. @German Jag @MixuFruit @CaspianChris @Day of the Lords

Welcome Team Row      @Geaky @Eednud @Helpma @Spring Onion @Snobot @SlipperyP @BigBo10 @101

Welcome Team Cardassia   @Perkin Flump @alang1993 @Rugster @mathematics @deej @The Captain @Jacksgranda @G_Man1985

There will be four rounds of this contest.  The bottom two scores from each team do not count, this will ensure that there is no detriment to a team for no shows.

If we can get this round done by Tuesday at 5pm.

Here is the link

allison williams good luck GIF

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2007050622559457&lnk&

Very exciting first day, nobody can knock the Cardassians for their efficiency 

giphy.gif

The Anglo chaps have done it too.  giphy.gif

We're waiting on @Adamski for team scotland

giphy.gif

Waiting on @Helpma & @Snobot for the ROW

giphy.gif

And finally @CaspianChris & @Day of the Lords for Team Europe

giphy.gif

This is all so much fun, just think I should be sitting by the pool right now instead of doing this but alas I'm not fussed in the slightest.

giphy.gif

Come on chappies get it done, it's very tight but I will say that team Europe & ROW need some scores.