The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

OK. I'll start the tables as from now.

Just noticed there is only 2 up and 2 down, I say we should go back to the cut throat 3 down 3 up with the 4th bottom v 4th top for the play off.

Ok, as nobody objected.  Let's get the game on.

PS.  Grandad won a title, TAINTED. 

1 hour ago, Leeds Saint said:

The play offs are in via NJ2!

@The_Kincardine 1 billion  v 400 million @German Jag
 @The Captain 2 bilion v 311211 @Spring Onion 

The Amazon discharges 752.4 million cubic m/h.

Take a bow kincy and bizarrely spring onion.

I'm now off to get blown around a golf course. I'll be disappointed if I don't get the appropriate response. 

Can we get a Mr Williams to the thread please, that is a Mr K Williams to the thread, thank you.

OK, everyone, I think I'm all set with the league tables. I've added all your medals (read the past months tables), doesn't seem to much problems, all well taken care of by @NJ2 and @Leeds Saint.  Thanks a bunch to both for standing in a NO notice.

We will revert back to the 3 up, 3 down and 4th in the playoff as of next week.  Also we reverse back to the old QD. I believe that is fairer for the players.

@Jacksgranda looked like you had won a league (check the last tables), however I looked over once and you were NOOOOwhere.  Shame, was looking forward to putting an * next to your name.

We will also start a new Player of the Month as from 1st July (Wednesday). All players on board and also the few who have not been posting @SlipperyP, @CaspianChris @cyderspaceman @LiviLion @Day of the Lords. Good time for all you to start posting again.

One last point of order. Everyone please check the league table on Tuesday morning, make sure you all have the correct medals and team badge.  There should not be any mistakes. Also, @Geaky has tried a fast one on us all and changed his name during the last 3 weeks....He will retain his medal hall from his last name of geaky.

Have a good rest day as I will be coming at you.  Be prepared.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

@Jacksgranda looked like you had won a league (check the last tables), however I looked over once and you were NOOOOwhere.  Shame, was looking forward to putting an * next to your name.

I think @NJ2 has already admitted the badges and honours list is all messed up.

OK, everyone, I think I'm all set with the league tables. I've added all your medals (read the past months tables), doesn't seem to much problems, all well taken care of by [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] and [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention].  Thanks a bunch to both for standing in a NO notice.
We will revert back to the 3 up, 3 down and 4th in the playoff as of next week.  Also we reverse back to the old QD. I believe that is fairer for the players.
[mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] looked like you had won a league (check the last tables), however I looked over once and you were NOOOOwhere.  Shame, was looking forward to putting an * next to your name.
We will also start a new Player of the Month as from 1st July (Wednesday). All players on board and also the few who have not been posting [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention], [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] [mention=40148]cyderspaceman[/mention] [mention=29656]LiviLion[/mention] [mention=15829]Day of the Lords[/mention]. Good time for all you to start posting again.
One last point of order. Everyone please check the league table on Tuesday morning, make sure you all have the correct medals and team badge.  There should not be any mistakes. Also, [mention=49716]Geaky[/mention] has tried a fast one on us all and changed his name during the last 3 weeks....He will retain his medal hall from his last name of geaky.
giphy.gif&key=f9b510560cb41c9d64ed33add059eaca9df91d3597ef6a64af94851fa3b12ce9 giphy.gif&key=0e88762e95ecef27c8751909e90bc1463eae571b3b3f05ca17e768dda135914f

I think [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] has already admitted the badges and honours list is all messed up.

I gave an extra one to someone who advised, JG said he’d take it so he got it

The lack of a capital letter had been annoying me for a while.

I'm glad that a change of the holding company name will not affect the medal history of the club.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

.Also, @Geaky has tried a fast one on us all and changed his name during the last 3 weeks....He will retain his medal hall from his last name of geaky.

10 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

OK, everyone, I think I'm all set with the league tables. I've added all your medals (read the past months tables), doesn't seem to much problems, all well taken care of by @NJ2 and @Leeds Saint.  Thanks a bunch to both for standing in a NO notice.

We will also start a new Player of the Month as from 1st July (Wednesday). All players on board and also the few who have not been posting @SlipperyP, @CaspianChris @cyderspaceman @LiviLion @Day of the Lords. Good time for all you to start posting again.

One last point of order. Everyone please check the league table on Tuesday morning, make sure you all have the correct medals and team badge.  There should not be any mistakes. Also, @Geaky has tried a fast one on us all and changed his name during the last 3 weeks....He will retain his medal hall from his last name of geaky.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Could do with tagging some of the departed m9

@Ziggy

@jagfox BLM

@Mark Connolly

@G_Man1985

Etc etc