The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Well that was a fun quiz that @alang1993 won and the pnb invaders netted 4 of top 5.

60 questions.  First 50 worth a point, last ten increase in points awarded with ten for last question.

I mean who the hell knows what the wee bits out of a paper punch are called.  I slipped from 2and to 5th but had the consolation of coming behind the new bird of @Cardinal Richelieu

@Silky Si McFly was robbed.

Maybe we can get an invite next Sunday.  @BigBo10 did you enjoy it?

Edited by Tynierose

26 minutes ago, Leeds Saint said:

The play offs are in;

@mathematics 63 v @Helpma 172
@Spring Onion  104 v @LincolnHearts 200

The Beatles spent 174 weeks at no 1 in the UK album charts.

Congratulations to helpma and Lincoln hearts. See you all tomorrow. 

So down I go. No tears though, just work hard to get back up.

Yes. Missed the first few questions as I’m on call and work called. But completed most of it. Enjoyed the set up and the increased points for the last 10 questions is a good way to finish it. I’ll hopefully get all the questions next time. One thing though. Technical error in question 39.

37 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Yes. Missed the first few questions as I’m on call and work called. But completed most of it. Enjoyed the set up and the increased points for the last 10 questions is a good way to finish it. I’ll hopefully get all the questions next time. One thing though. Technical error in question 39.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Which one was q39?

13 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

IMG_1182.jpg

This one. I knew what you meant. But the correct answer is incorrect as they didn’t win three in succession. Three in four tournaments. Unless you’re not counting 1966. Which would be acceptable.

Ah right, got you. Just to clarify that I didn't write the quiz, or I wouldn't have taken part 😁

Mon 5/10
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention] [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention]
I'll be back to full fitness on 30th June, if that is all ok? Take over the duties.

Yeah, if you want the tables back back I’m happy to hand them back to you. I’ll do them this week and next then you can pick it up again thereafter?

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Yeah, if you want the tables back back I’m happy to hand them back to you. I’ll do them this week and next then you can pick it up again thereafter?

It's a plan. Let's do it.