The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

12 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Well the youth boys got their shot, they were buzzing to get going and flew out the blocks. Only 2 literature letting them down as they smash in a very respectable and much improved 8. The fans were delighted and pulled down the statue of the longest serving player at the club, Buster Mcquizzington, who they blame for the recent run of mediocrity. If we receive any decent bids for said player we will chuck in his statue too, just need to fish it out the river Leven 1st.

Is our big pal Leven his senses behind or have we seen other participants name fictional players?  If so, I have A Kentfuckall and Click Hastie in my squad.

Oh and a 7 for Wed.

NJ2 In my parlous state at the foot of the table need to point oot got a 10 on Monday, the 7 was the extra kiwi quiz... Cheers.. 

Ah right, sorry mate...will get that updated before the meaningful (Saturday) tables are released! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

A surprisingly reasonable seven in the Comedy Quiz, knew four of them.

But, I'm sure what you all really want to know is... did I understand this week's cryptic question?

Of course I fucking didn't.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa