The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Right, suppose we should have tables then!
World Supper League;
McFlying to the top of the table with silky skills is Silky Si McFly!
White Rose Killie has wilted with a no show (hope all is well mate?) and although he probably thinks he's second being down under Edmund is also relegated.
Geaky will have to swat up for the playoff.

2nd Division League;
The champion has every reason to be dancing the night away, it's (shang)Alang1993! Bully Wee Villa manages to secure 2nd spot and also goes up.
The_Kincardine will take place in the playoffs - no punching the ball in to your own net or opposition players, okay?!
Perkin Flump's no show results in relegation but hopefully an appearance next week will be made. die hard doonhamer called it and relegation it was.
BigBo10 is in the playoff.

Pontins Seaside League;
Deej's domination see a top place and promotion to the 2nd Division League, also up in very narrowly second place is KingJoey.
LincolnHearts unlucky not to be 2nd but also lucky to be in the playoff.
Jacksgranda is bottom out of those that entered but the spoon might be heading to 101 - does anyone know if our non-participating participants are all okay and accounted for?

Dear @Leeds Saint, please could you set you a playoff question;
@geaky v @The_Kincardine
@BigBo10 v @LincolnHearts

Message ends.

1st Div 06.06.20.PNG

2nd Div 06.06.20.PNG

3rd Div 06.06.20.PNG

Edited by NJ2

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

World Supper League;
White Rose Killie has wilted with a no show (hope all is well mate?) and although he probably thinks he's second being down under Edmund is also relegated.

2nd Division League;
The champion has every reason to be dancing the night away, it's (shang)Alang1993! Bully Wee Villa manages to secure 2nd spot and also goes up.
The_Kincardine will take place in the playoffs - no punching the ball in to your own net or opposition players, okay?!
Perkin Flump's no show results in relegation but hopefully an appearance next week will be made. die hard doonhamer called it and relegation it was.

Pontins Seaside League;
Deej's domination see a top place and promotion to the 2nd Division League, also up in very narrowly second place is KingJoey.
Jacksgranda is bottom out of those that entered but the spoon might be heading to 101 - does anyone know if our non-participating participants are all okay and accounted for?

@geaky v @The_Kincardine

Message ends.

1st Div 06.06.20.PNG

2nd Div 06.06.20.PNG

3rd Div 06.06.20.PNG

Ok boss here goes.

@geaky v @The_Kincardine

Manchester United are the most successful team in epl history. How many points have they accrued in the premier league era.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

World Supper League;

2nd Division League;

Pontins Seaside League;

@geaky v @The_Kincardine

Message ends.

1st Div 06.06.20.PNG

2nd Div 06.06.20.PNG

3rd Div 06.06.20.PNG

As much as I would like to look twice as smart as I actually am, this is my first gold.

2 hours ago, Silky Si McFly said:

As much as I would like to look twice as smart as I actually am, this is my first gold.

Aye, I think you might have pinched my silver! That should have been my third. 😁

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

There's 5 with null points, but I'm the lowest score of those who actually played this week, so I'll take control of the wooden spoon- 15cm Wooden Spoon Award

44 minutes ago, Leeds Saint said:

Some prompt play off quizzing. Thanks.

@geaky 1690 v @The_Kincardine 2210

@BigBo10 2128 v @LincolnHearts 2000

Correct answer 2213. Ole kincy nearly spot on.

Only because 85*26 comes close to the result whereas brother @geaky was trying to be a cheeky wee bassa 😎

Edited by The_Kincardine

After season upon season of mid table mediocrity the board have decided to bring in a new director of quizzing, sacked the entire backroom team and put the chief execs son on charge of recruitment. The players are worried for their futures and realise that failure to improve this season will result in a complete overhaul of the playing staff at the end of the season. The fans are demanding youth given a chance to try bring silverware back to this historic club. 

1 hour ago, pleslie99 said:

After season upon season of mid table mediocrity the board have decided to bring in a new director of quizzing, sacked the entire backroom team and put the chief execs son on charge of recruitment. The players are worried for their futures and realise that failure to improve this season will result in a complete overhaul of the playing staff at the end of the season. The fans are demanding youth given a chance to try bring silverware back to this historic club. 

Form a Colts team and try to shoehorn them into the league...

Form a Colts team and try to shoehorn them into the league...

The board of this league have been champions in transparency and integrity. That said, money talks...

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

The board of this league have been champions in transparency and integrity. That said, money talks...

I'll get back to you, Ann...