The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

A nice 4 hours in the newly opened pub and back home before curfew.  Figured out how to drink while wearing a mask - you dont, you take the mask off.  So obvious now.

Thus fuelled up, I attempted the Joe quiz and managed a 22.   Not bad, off to listen to some live music on facebook.  Viva the new normal.

8 for Friday. 
https://www.joe.co.uk/quiz/the-joe-friday-pub-quiz-week-193-244178
23 for Joe's Pub Quiz
[mention=78193]Silky Si McFly[/mention]
Will attempt your quiz at some point, was unable to do it yesterday as was hosting my own zoom quiz. 

Also 22 for Joe's, but the last Cummings answer is definitely wrong.

8 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Outstanding;
1st division - Salvo, German Jag & Adamski (fri only), Leeds Saint (wed, thur & fri), Perkin Flump (tue-fri, realise he might be away though unfortunately) and gkneil (whole season).
2nd division - Bully Wee Villa (thur), Kincardine and Captain (fri) and CaspianChris (whole season).
3rd division - deej & BigBo10 (fri), day of the lords (thur & fri), 101 (thur & fri) and livilion and tynierose (whole season)

7 for Friday.

Welcome back Slippery P

8 for Friday

6/10 Wednesday
7/10 Thursday

I'm loving the faith you have in me to give me a 10 for Tuesday, however it was only a 9 so i should be on one less. 

Unless of course, my honesty in raising the matter scores me a fair play point. 

101 - needing a Thursday score from you please mate.
Deej - needing a Friday score from you please mate.

Both have until 12noon, after which tables will be finalised and posted and LeedsSaint will be requested to complete playoffs.

We all love to dance, anyone who say they can't shan't. Never moke or ridicule a dancer. Dancing is for everyone it's the music that moves the bones ffs.
I watch many dancing video and here is a good one for you all, as Leigh Griffiths (taps aff at 03:30)

Slips, also need a Thursday score from you pleas mate.

Good afternoon and a warm welcome to this briefing. The board again thank all member clubs for their participation and comradery in a particularly tumultuous period. 
It's our pleasure to present to you this seasons final league standings;

World Soccer Super League;
At the top, the Pars have triumphed over rivals Falkirk (and potentially the most nothing rivalry of football) as Salvo takes the title and a hearty well done from all.
Unfortunately Perkin has sadly resigned leading to a bottom place finish (genuinely pretty shite when someone is made to feel unwelcome - not in this thread but elsewhere). German Jag also goes down and gkneil occupy off position.
2nd Division League;
Congratulations go to geaky who claims the title by a point! Alang1993 are also up in 2nd place, just ahead of mathematics on goal difference who look forward to a playoff.
CaspianChris no show sees a bottom place finish (anyone seen CaspianChris post elsewhere? Hopefully all okay there). Mixu may have rebranded but unfortunately need to think about on-field matters after a disappointing 2nd bottom place and relegation season. Blootoon87 has a playoff to contend with to avoid relegation after promotion.
Pontins Seaside League;
4 points separate the top 7 teams! Spring Onion who takes the top position of the bottom league. a basement dweller no more. BigBo10 will join in the bigger boy league after securing second spot and die hard doonhamer lands the playoff place.
Wooden spoon to TynieTurncoat.

Playoffs @Leeds Saint
Top flight - gkneail v mathetics
Bit shite - Blooton87 x die hard doonhamer

1st Div 30.05.20.PNG

2nd Div 30.05.20.PNG

3rd Div 30.05.20.PNG

2 weeks on the trot iv avoided what would have been a relegation play off in the old regime! Cheers slipmeister for your short absence and letting the lunatics run the asylum! 

On another note, I should be above Snobot on QD, NQD, BNQD or whatever one were on now, but I'll let it slide just this once........

Edited by pleslie99

2 weeks on the trot iv avoided what would have been a relegation play off in the old regime! Cheers slipmeister for your short absence and letting the lunatics run the asylum! 

On another note, I should be above Snobot on QD, NQD, BNQD or whatever one were on now, but I'll let it slide just this once........

Under the system implemented last week new x 3 QD (still working on the name) if scores for the week are tied, the most recent highest score wins. Snobot’s 8 on Friday beats your 7 for Friday.
I didn’t understand cardigans system so had to do something!