The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

17 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Good afternoon, we'll keep this update brief in order to allow you to get on with whatever is you're doing to avoid what you should be getting on with.
Halfway House League Tables;

Apologies, first upload included a duplicate of one table. The member of staff responsible has been spoken to and this matter will be addressed in house.

1st Div 27.05.20.PNG

2nd Div 27.05.20.PNG

3rd Div 27.05.20.PNG

7/10 for Thursday. And I appear to have been removed from the league...

Oh this is delicious. The hunted become the hunters, or something along those lines. 
(please put down my 9 out of 10). 

Oh this is delicious. The hunted become the hunters, or something along those lines. 
(please put down my 9 out of 10). 

Aye aye, whatever Cardigan, you’ll get what you’re given and like it.

To all and any affected, the original post with the league tables was compromised again - for this, to our members we apologise. The post has now been corrected and is displaying correctly. I suspect should it change again we can conclude foul play is to blame. Perhaps and ousted mod with an axe to grind? Not for the board to say but we will continue to do our best for all members and be clear and open while we do it.
We quiz on.

Has anyone actually heard from [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] getting a bit worried now. Check in brother.

No, my pm has gone unanswered. I don’t know if mod’s can check when he was last online or that?