The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

17 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Sorry a'body I am away for good this time, don't feel welcome round these parts and can't be fucked continually justifying myself. Take care and have fun.

Chin up, Moomsy.  There are some decent blokes around - even among the Natters.  I admit that, since the lockdown, many threads have become tricky if you don't toe the line but I usually avoid them and mostly stick to the main Rangers thread and here.

Rather than leave why not just limit your activity to threads you like until we get back to playing football again?  I'd certainly not want to see you go.

Sorry a'body I am away for good this time, don't feel welcome round these parts and can't be fucked continually justifying myself. Take care and have fun.

Be a shame to see you go mate. Would echo Kincardine and say just avoid posting on threads that aren’t entertaining you.

Nice 9 for Tuesday.

12 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Would endorse what's been already said by the Kincardine and NJ2 - These are difficult days for everyone. Would be a shame to see you go.