The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7/10 for Monday. Am I in the playoff or not?

Please ignore the irreverent misgivings from a member club. The board have advised, and repeated, season ending 22nd May 2020 will not be concluded with any playoffs due to exceptional circumstances.
Playoffs will be back in place at the end of this season, probably.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Please ignore the irreverent misgivings from a member club. The board have advised, and repeated, season ending 22nd May 2020 will not be concluded with any playoffs due to exceptional circumstances.
Playoffs will be back in place at the end of this season, probably.

Having consulted my legal team we would like to lodge an official note of “Yeez ur aw full of pish and wind” and iterate our belief that everyone else should suffer along with me as a result of these circumstances.

Edited by Ross.

Having consulted my legal team we would like to lodge an official note of “Yeez ur aw full of pish and wind” and iterate our belief that everyone else should suffer along with me as a result of these circumstances.

We could only suggest your legal team consists of more than Bomber Brown and Jim Traynor next time.
We believe the decision is fairest overall and concomitant with the best interests for the league.

Just now, NJ2 said:

We could only suggest your legal team consists of more than Bomber Brown and Jim Traynor next time.
We believe the decision is fairest overall and concomitant with the best interests for the league.

Fooling no one with those deflection tactics.