The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

10 hours ago, Rugster said:

Our illustrious leader @SlipperyP is conspicuous by his absence. I hope he’s ok. 

Did he not say there would be no league tables until Thursday? Mind you it's now Saturday.

WHERE THE RUDDY f**k ARE MY LEAGUE TABLES?!?! I'm pretty sure I'm promoted. 

Edit: Seriously though, I hope slippers is okay. I don't mind filling in - but I don't want to be cutting his grass either. I'll leave it till this evening to see if he's reappeared). 

Maybe this'll work. @SlipperyP

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

WHERE THE RUDDY f**k ARE MY LEAGUE TABLES?!?! I'm pretty sure I'm promoted. 
Edit: Seriously though, I hope slippers is okay. I don't mind filling in - but I don't want to be cutting his grass either. I'll leave it till this evening to see if he's reappeared). 
Maybe this'll work. [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention]

The board are currently reviewing the situation and an update will be made to all member clubs later today.
Not heard from slips, hopefully all is well with him.

Good afternoon members, 
Unfortunately @SlipperyP remains unresponsive but I think it's the middle of the night where he is just now. As such, the committee have carried out the league tabling duties and come to the conclusion that no playoff will take place this weekend. Please see below for the league champions and relegation bulletin, attached final league standings have also been included with this update.
The World Super League
Our congratulations to White Rose Killie who claim an unprecedented 20th league title.
Our commiserations go to Alan1993 who have been relegated. The most difficult decision in regards to the WSL comes in relation to geaky who are also unfortunately automatically relegated in 13th position.
The 2nd Division League
We offer congratulations to Leeds Saint who claim a 4th league title. Also promoted are Salvo Montalbano, very well done.
Unfortunately after no shows (their names were still in the tables, dunno if they've long since given up though?) Tynierose & LiviLion have been relegated from the 2nd Division League.
The Pontins League
Finally, our congratulations are also extended to Blootoon87, claiming a first ever league title, and mathematics who have been promoted from the Pontins League.
LincolnHearts officially takes the wooden spoon, but again i think this may a club who have withdrawn their registration.

PREM 23.05.20.PNG

2ND DIV 23.05.20.PNG

Pontins League 23.05.20.PNG

Woah..... [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] ... the league tables look lovely and all that, but is it not 3 up 3 down!?

Is it? Ah f**k, well no this week it’s no.
I will be talking to my legal team about this expulsion!

The board did review all the options but this is what the member clubs voted for. Something about a fax machine and WhatsApp not received...
Did genuinely think about scrapping relegation but then folk winning the leagues would sue us as well

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

I might have made a bit of a baws of the leagues, but I'm pretty sure I never changed the rules at the 11th hour!!

I'm away to form a splinter league. Who's in?

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

The board did review all the options but this is what the member clubs voted for. Something about a fax machine and WhatsApp not received...
Did genuinely think about scrapping relegation but then folk winning the leagues would sue us as well

I think @mathematics or possibly @cyderspacemanshould be top of the Pontins on QD with @Blootoon87  3rd.

30 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I formally demand a SUPERLEAGUE. Otherwise I'm taking my ball and going home (or the modern day equivalent, deleting the thread). 

I'd be up for a superleague, oh wait I didn't get relegated. Wait a minute, I support a superleague the week I get relegated

Unprecedented...apart from Alang1993 who has won it 22 times  :whistle

How am I supposed to know all the presidents?!
I formally demand a SUPERLEAGUE. Otherwise I'm taking my ball and going home (or the modern day equivalent, deleting the thread). 

Consideration has been given for a SUPERMEGALEAGUE but apparently this isn’t the right time for reconstruction and all those b*****ds voted against it so there.
Will see how the numbers are next week and maybe shuffle the pack the week after that.