The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

f**k your leagues. 

Coming up next weekend. The inaugural LIVE I'M YET TO THINK OF A PROPER NAME OF IT cup. The powers that be have been tinkering with the format, but have ultimately decided that it'll be a multiple-choice quiz that you play in real time. Think Tynieness' abomination of a quiz but all playing at the same time and without the shit questions. Still deciding on a date / time - it would be good to get the antipodeans and orientals involved (2pm BST?). 

There'll also be a simultaneous zoom chat for those who want to see what other c***s look like, but it's not compulsory. I can't be the only one with a face like a melted welly though. 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

f**k your leagues. 

Coming up next weekend. The inaugural LIVE I'M YET TO THINK OF A PROPER NAME OF IT cup. The powers that be have been tinkering with the format, but have ultimately decided that it'll be a multiple-choice quiz that you play in real time. Think Tynieness' abomination of a quiz but all playing at the same time and without the shit questions. Still deciding on a date / time - it would be good to get the antipodeans and orientals involved (2pm BST?). 

There'll also be a simultaneous zoom chat for those who want to see what other c***s look like, but it's not compulsory. I can't be the only one with a face like a melted welly though. 

Sounds great idea.  I wonder who came up with it, oh aye me.  P.s its Rose not ness.

Playoff time #138

This weeks surrender monkies are:

Japs in the Air Playoff

@Helpma P16 W6 L10 last app: 14th Mar 2020

v

@German Jag P24 W16 L8 last app: 18th Apr 2020

Krauts ion the Turret Playoff

@Spring Onion P9 W5 L4 last app: 11th Apr 2020

v

@deej P7 W3 L4 last app: 25th Apr 2020

Question - By the end of WW2. How many  troops of the Axis powers had  surrendered?

Answered to be morsed to my PM bunker no later than 06:00 Monday TT

No white flags please!

Playoff time #138 The guns have went silent.

This weeks surrender monkies were:

Japs in the Air Playoff

@Helpma P16 W6 L10 last app: 14th Mar 2020

Must have been pure hunners of them:  I'm going to go for 1.5 million

v

@German Jag P24 W16 L8 last app: 18th Apr 2020

A proverbial stab-in-the-dark with 10 Million.

Krauts ion the Turret Playoff

@Spring Onion P9 W5 L4 last app: 11th Apr 2020

Ok so go big or go down, two million three hundred and forty seven thousand six hundred and nineteen    2,347,619 

v

@deej P7 W3 L4 last app: 25th Apr 2020

I would imagine there was a lot of troops, mainly Germans & Japanese, so will go with a nice round 15,543,210

Question - By the end of WW2. How many  troops of the Axis powers had  surrendered?

Congratulations to @German Jag must of just counted his own people, but still made to the top league. @Helpma should have given up before the question was given.  Also well done to overtime lord @deej all the more happy as he wins with a sensational answer to shoot down @Spring Onion.

See you all tomorrow!

40 minutes ago, Silky Si McFly said:

Reminder that my weekly online quiz is tomorrow at 7pm on Facebook. C'mon guys form a team and beat these bunch of fuckers that have won it the last two weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/events/165616584713030/

Don't have Facebook, also I'm not sure I would be an asset as I'm currently in the seaside league.