The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Spring Onion said:

I came here to play what I thought should be Fridays quiz. Turns out I've done it, yesterday when I should've done it.   

This lack of weekend sporting features, my work days being moved about so there isn't so many people working at the same time and staying in the house is very disorienting. 

Now I better go and put the bins out for Wednesday collection. 

You missed it...

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The Final League Tables brought to you by Scotland's War at Sea- The Dreadnoughts of Scapa Flow

World Super League

@Arch Stanton Lands the treble in ease very well played, champ!  2nd place for the first time is @German Jag both of you enjoy your lager tonight. 

The dregs are at the bottom and no surprise to see two mods @Cardinal Richelieu & @Tynierose  sorry to mention you in the same sentence however @Leeds Saint you're the last part of the 3some. @geaky finds himself in the playoff challenge with another mod...

wsl030420.png.39e4acf574986bb7641a7d42d18180b4.png

2nd Division League

@peasy23 get himself promoted and collects his 7th Silver Medal, along side him are two old codgers @Eednud & @The_Kincardine.  Mod and Brummie (can't think of anything more offensive) drops into the playoff spot.

Crashing out the most boring league are @pleslie99( hope your ok) @Jacksgranda, was up for 2 weeks & Brechinesk @MixuFixit who is falling through the leagues quicker than a virus in Manhattan. @Ross. our frontline worker in Switzerland manages to bribe his way to the playoff. 

2nd030420.png.99e1c988a92b3938104c769ae50e3d10.png

Pontins League

@CaspianChris comes galloping from nowhere and I mean fucking NOWHERE to get himself his 7th bronze and more important out of the shark infested waters, also on the up are @WhiteRoseKilie & @NJ2. Playoff spot ends up with @cyderspaceman.

The black sheep of P & B quizzing this week goes to @BigBo10, fully deserved for come out as a Auchinleck Talbot fan.

p030420.png.91c8118e44750564c9e1bb8555fcefee.png

Playoff will be after my dinner.  Bring yer Maw!

Sorry for missing this week, I am fine! Bloody lockdown playing havoc with my routine, no work means I need to fit in quizzing around something else and having to deal with a 2 year old for a full day means that time is at a premium! God knows how women do it! Roll on me getting back to work! Anyway I will try improve my attendance next week! Oh and Div messing up the bloody mobile app isnt helping! Every time I log into the mobile browser I find myself buying another bloody russian bride! My wife is going to question things when all these beautiful Europeans turn up at my door.......

Playoff #133  Results.

Bad bad bunch this weekend were;

Jim Devine Playoff

@geaky P2 W1 L1 last app: 7th dec 2019

NO SCORE

v

@Bully Wee Villa P22 W10 L12 last app: 9th Mar 2019

My playoff guess is 76 years, 4 months, 13 days.

Chris Huhne Playoff

@Ross. P20 W10 L10 last app: 5th Oct 2019

64 years, 6 months and 4 days.

v

@cyderspaceman Making his debut today.

NO SCORE

Question - Paul Geidel Jr is the longest served prisoner to be released.  How long did he serve?

Congratulation to @Bully Wee Villa 2 promotion in two weeks and @Ross. survives.  No show for parole for @geaky & @cyderspaceman.

Take Care  

Edited by SlipperyP