The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Strong 7 for Monday.
My link for the cup isn’t working atm (at the moment), will keep trying...or just give up in the sound knowledge Cardigan Richard is just doing it to spite our fine club. I have no idea how he’d do this but he has his ways, I’m sure.

12 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Strong 7 for Monday.
My link for the cup isn’t working atm (at the moment), will keep trying...or just give up in the sound knowledge Cardigan Richard is just doing it to spite our fine club. I have no idea how he’d do this but he has his ways, I’m sure.

Because the quiz finished 9 and a half hours ago...

12 hours ago, Snobot said:

@Cardinal Richelieu the answer to Q 40, or more to the point the question - geography fail!

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm not going to change it now so that everyone is in the same boat.

2 hours ago, The Captain said:

Missed out on cardis quiz, was saving that for this morning logged on but now realise had a midnight deadline which has passed..Thanks anyway 

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Strong 7 for Monday.

I originally put the deadline at 2359 on Sunday but if there are people still wanting to take it, it's been extended to Tuesday night so fill yer boots!

https://wikiquiz.org/r/iB2TkKDALp1Tmo9pWm9WCXiGLlVteX7ewkPf75gV

And a measly pathetic THREE for Monday's quiz. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm not going to change it now so that everyone is in the same boat.

I originally put the deadline at 2359 on Sunday but if there are people still wanting to take it, it's been extended to Tuesday night so fill yer boots!

https://wikiquiz.org/r/iB2TkKDALp1Tmo9pWm9WCXiGLlVteX7ewkPf75gV

And a measly pathetic THREE for Monday's quiz. 

Nice one. Done