The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Guest Moomintroll

Good point, but my thinking was that if you wanted to cheat -  it would be very easy to do so anyway. And it's quite interesting seeing what other people put. 
Btw, please make your name something akin to your P+B username, otherwise I'll have no idea who you are. I'm talking to you: Crushman :rolleyes:

No issues there, I have remained true to my Joonyur roots with my team name choice, nevertheless I will wait until my remaining brain cells mount their counter attack before attempting your Magnus Opus.

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

No issues there, I have remained true to my Joonyur roots with my team name choice, nevertheless I will wait until my remaining brain cells mount their counter attack before attempting your Magnus Opus.

And here's the rub. I saw your teamname earlier. And now it's vanished. I don't know whether it's me or you. Either way., I need a hug. 

Guest Moomintroll
And here's the rub. I saw your teamname earlier. And now it's vanished. I don't know whether it's me or you. Either way., I need a hug. 
Social distancing, Moominvalley Victoria will send their score around 7pm tonight. Let's have a responsible virtual hug, bring it in no closer than 2 metres away Cardigan Richard.

38 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Sunday what comes next quiz

If anyone works out the pattern for any of them, please let me know. I guessed for every question :lol:

Got 6.  Anyone want to add to the list below? 

Spoiler

Number 2 is the years of the Apollo moon landings.

Number 5 is the number of letters in the given number ('five' has 4 letters)

Number 6 is the first film for each of the Bond actors.

That's my lot.

ETA: Number 4 is Queen album titles.

Number 7 is the first words of Shakespeare's Shall I compare thee...

Number 9 - thought this was the dates of accession of the various King Henry's in Engerland but Henry V was 1413 and it's not on the list.

Edited by The DA

19 minutes ago, The DA said:

Got 6.  Anyone want to add to the list below? 

Reveal hidden contents

Number 2 is the years of the Apollo moon landings.

Number 5 is the number of letters in the given number ('five' has 4 letters)

Number 6 is the first film for each of the Bond actors.

That's my lot.

ETA: Number 4 is Queen album titles.

Number 7 is the first words of Shakespeare's Shall I compare thee...

Number 9 - thought this was the dates of accession of the various King Henry's in Engerland but Henry V was 1413 and it's not on the list.

Number 1 is host nations of the Rugby World Cup in reverse chronological order

2 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Sunday what comes next quiz

If anyone works out the pattern for any of them, please let me know. I guessed for every question :lol:

2/10 for that crap

And the 2 I did get right I've no idea what they are.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Guest Moomintroll
It's here! The Coronavirus Cup, brought to you in association with Skol Lager. 
4822.jpg?width=460%26quality=85%26auto=format%26fit=max%26s=451e30befab750c544a1f4f66da9fe9e&key=51b33cd826498a64867e02a12913be0700b5d036f789d6c7cbfef7e75e9f7bc2
Skol. It might taste like pish - but at least it won't kill you.
I'm using a new website called Wikiquiz. Unfortunately, it's got a couple of bugs which I'll explain in a moment. But here's the instructions:
  1. Go to https://wikiquiz.org/r/iB2TkKDALp1Tmo9pWm9WCXiGLlVteX7ewkPf75gV
  2. Enter your team name, country and email address. 
  3. You will be emailed a personal link to the quiz. This link is specific to you so don't share it!
  4. You'll then be presented with the quiz. There are 6 categories of 8 questions (the categories are similar to Trivial Pursuit) + 2 extra questions. There is no multiple-choice - you need to type the answer to every question.
  5. When you're finished, follow the instructions at the bottom to submit / finish.
Unfortunately, I can't work out how to get it to show you your answers / score and the correct answers automatically. However, I will reveal the correct answers here after the quiz closes at midnight tomorrow. 
You can view the latest scoreboard here: https://wikiquiz.org/v/r8oqZwHLsmpI0mUSGr88yexwi1rNofQ0sfhKq0t0
Note, the quiz is marked automatically. I'm shown a list of all incorrect answers which I then must decide if they're right or wrong. So if you spell an answer wrong, I can still mark it right. Therefore, your score might increase in the leaderboard after I've had a chance to mark it. Once I've marked it, I'll PM you your marked sheet.
There you are. Easy as pie (that's a clue to one of the questions btw). 

Done, i kind of got bored halfway through though,it might be noticeable.

Guest Moomintroll
Cheers guys (i.e. those who gave me a compliment)
re: question 50. It's probably my favourite pub quiz question. You've got a 1/12 chance of getting it even if you don't have a clue.
I enjoyed that, you will not enjoy deciphering my answers however.

2 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

Cardinal I’ve done the quiz. How do I get to see which ones I got wrong and the correct answers? It was a good quiz by the way.

I can't see your name on the list of answers. What pseudonym are you using?

2 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

I'm hoping when you correct the spelling of the quiz, a few of my mistakes can really make a difference. Cough cough 💷💷💰💰

https://wikiquiz.org/s/V8or7v6rvOStwqitCz9OJlw63gK5XK8ymivS7f27

Kudos on Lincoln. Whatever the opposite of kudos is for your "anal sex" response to the shortest verse in the bible. :lol: