The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

56 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Fri: 7/10 (should have been 8, made a baws of the Hurt Locker Q)

Sat: 8/10

Thanks, we only play Mon to Fri (because the quiz only does Mon to Fri). Promotion/relegation Playoffs at the weekend.

Looks like the quiz does weekend also, doesn't count, extra training.

Thanks, we only play Mon to Fri (because the quiz only does Mon to Fri). Promotion/relegation Playoffs at the weekend.
Looks like the quiz does weekend also, doesn't count, extra training.

Guessing it was just our old Oz overlords that refused to accept weekends were for quizzing.
We could do longer campaigns but f**k knows how the playoffs etc would work?

18 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Guessing it was just our old Oz overlords that refused to accept weekends were for quizzing.

f**k that, it's enough effort getting 5 days worth of scores.

Mon-Fri works well.

10 Best Coming Soon WordPress Themes for Sites Under Construction ...

I'm pleased to announce a new cup! Provisionally titled the Multiple Choice Quizzes Are For Pussies Quiz.

It will be a 50 question quiz where you'll need to type your answers (don't worry if you're shite at spelling). You will have 24 hours to complete the quiz. You will need to register for the quiz with an email address (that is kept private).  

It will be a one-off Winner Takes All quiz ... The winner will take the most coveted prize in quizzing Today ... a +1 in their cup column in the league tables!!!

This should sort the men out from the boys. I'll post the registration link later today. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

No, they have just started this weekend for the first time.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Since it was paywalled The Australian now publishes a Saturday quiz. 

The Final League Tables are brought to you by Weekend Jazz: Evening Hip Hop Jazz - Chill Out Jazzy Beats & Mellow Slow Jazz for Working at Home

World Super League

Champion for the very first time is @Moomintroll, he can now run to his front door and tell the world, that he done it.  Yes you did, take a bow.  Second goes to your man in the Emirates @Helpma, respect!.

At the deep end @The_Kincardine & @pleslie99 get relegated, however we need a playoff for the 3rd automatic spot and the playoff place.  This will be between @peasy23 & @MixuFixit

wsl270320.png.c57b314dc89ada703f4bac542717216e.png

2nd Division League

@geaky powers into the top league with a big 10 to end the week, along side him on the rope upwards are @Adamski & @Cardinal Richelieu@German Jag will be in the playoff for promotion, but he will need to see who he is up against.

At the foot end of the league 2 participants never showed their arse this week, @CaspianChris & @Ziggy, also @cyderspaceman never posted Friday.  I seen them all hanging about this week.... @Jacksgranda gets himself a lifeline.

2nd270320.png.87f11bed52b9e2bcf47736ced82946ab.png

Pontins League

@Snobot doesn't do playoffs so he just wins the league in style...Up go @The Captain and dead man walking @Bully Wee Villa.  Playoff place goes to our newest arrival @Day of the Lords

At the shitting stick end of P&B quizzing, yes the front line worker, no need to stand up and applause, it's only my job, f**k you all @SlipperyP!

p270320.png.f07dd6a6cc1cfbee89996a7b9afe6531.png

Playoff will be posted once I fix the spreadsheet.

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

2nd Division League

At the foot end of the league 2 participants never showed their arse this week, @CaspianChris & @Ziggy, also @cyderspaceman never posted Friday.  I seen them all hanging about this week.... @Jacksgranda gets himself a lifeline.

2nd270320.png.87f11bed52b9e2bcf47736ced82946ab.png

At the shitting stick end of P&B quizzing, yes the front line worker, no need to stand up and applause, it's only my job, f**k you all @SlipperyP!

:thumsup2

And @SlipperyP 15cm Wooden Spoon Award