The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I see what you did there. It let me down too. I've seen the film and I had no idea that NAME REDACTED was in it. 

8 out of 10. Never heard of the song and but I'd wager a pound to a penny that it's shite. 

EDIT: It's actually quite good. Shows you how much I know. 

Roughly 80% of everything?

On 23/03/2020 at 14:33, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack.

Eight for Monday, you slags.

I genuinely thought you were no longer with us and they had kept your space on the league as a mark of respect. 

Well  I'm very pleased that I got that totally wrong.  🥳

44 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

I genuinely thought you were no longer with us and they had kept your space on the league as a mark of respect. 

Well  I'm very pleased that I got that totally wrong.  🥳

It's nice to see how much my posts get noticed! 😄

8/10 for Wednesday.  Colours and whippings.  I saw the title of todays quiz and thought "Oh ya beauty, 100% jam packed with the joy of Chemistry!".  Then only ONE question pertaining to the title - what's all that about, eh?.

And an incredible, record-breaking, almost unbelievable 9/10 for the comedy quiz.  Big Train not found.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

Wed 5/10

5 minutes ago, Helpma said:

8/10 for Wednesday.  Colours and whippings.  I saw the title of todays quiz and thought "Oh ya beauty, 100% jam packed with the joy of Chemistry!".  Then only ONE question pertaining to the title - what's all that about, eh?.

And an incredible, record-breaking, almost unbelievable 9/10 for the comedy quiz.  Big Train not found.

Good to see the Non-European players are still keeping fit.:thumsup2

Only the Europeans now to submit their scores......all the best lads.

6 out of 10. Shameful skim-reading of the questions. I blame having to be up this early WORKING. 

In other news, found a cracking site for making your own quizzes. The only problem is that you need to do it live. Which might be a problem for some, unless we run it twice. Not sure. But watch this space anyway. 

24 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

6 out of 10. Shameful skim-reading of the questions. I blame having to be up this early WORKING. 

In other news, found a cracking site for making your own quizzes. The only problem is that you need to do it live. Which might be a problem for some, unless we run it twice. Not sure. But watch this space anyway. 

Is that the site Div used for his quiz? https://myquiz.org/

Woke up this morning to see there had been a P&B live quiz.  Only 4 hour notice in the middle of the night (evening for Euros).  

Just stuck a post on that thread trying to generate some people to join us here.  See if it works or not.

Anyone play the Div Quiz?

Edited by SlipperyP