The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

23 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Decent 8 for tuesday.

What's happening with the bottom league? We having reconstruction or what? It's a sham. Bring back @Cardinal Richelieu this would never have happened on his watch!

We would have ended up with one of those Supercalifragelistic leagues. This was discussed at the weekend so we’ll possibly have 3x12 but there might only be enough participants for 10 in the bottom division. so 11/11/12 then again 2 mini maxis 17/17. All up to @SlipperyP when he dries out.

36 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Decent 8 for tuesday.

What's happening with the bottom league? We having reconstruction or what? It's a sham. Bring back @Cardinal Richelieu this would never have happened on his watch!

I appreciate the sentiment but I'm enjoying my retirement thank you every much. 

Seven for Tuesday. Funnily enough, I didn't know some arsehole's prisoner number in Les Mis. 

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Tuesday's quiz up and a 7 for me

http://quizoftheday.co.uk/1093

Polling our Midden fans and I'm looking at you @alang1993 Whatever happened to our own Captain Sensible or was he before your time?

7 for Tuesday. I believe CS now spends a lot of his time watching his son play for Saints age group sides (or at least that's the last I heard). I have seen the odd post from at least one of his aliai (is that even a word)

On 14/03/2020 at 16:36, Tynierose said:

@gkneil

Here are the results of the opening phase.

giphy.gif

@Rugster & @Bully Wee Villa get 7 to defeat @Salvo Montalbano @wastecoatwilly with 3.   Salvo let down by WCW who has went incognito, stay safe m9.  Well done the Highland Fawkirk fella and our fave mod.  Salvo if you could do a bit of detective work and find out where your partner has went.

@Ziggy & @SteelJag 0  ( both shat it imo)  v @Cardinal Richelieu & @Jacksgranda with 1.  It was actually seven for everyone's favourite elderly relative and the lazy cleric tit.  I am not a big fan of Richaeliu, I'm a massive fan (ny) delete as appropriate.

@Leeds Saint& @Snobot  7 v @peasy23 @SlipperyP  8  - Wow that was a close one, the new tables guru and the winter lover lose out to Junior footballs most sensible poster ( is that a compliment) and our permanently pished play off king.

@Helpma & @Blootoon87  7 v  @Arch Stanton & @Ross. 10  - oofft a sare yin for the hosts as they lose out to a fantastic performance for Arch and a helping hand from Ross, who survived some sniffles to help his team through, even though Arch scored enough on his own.   This may surprise people but Ross lives in Andorra, he never mentions it.  Helpma will be away to source some bevvy and Blootoon should go out in the toon.

@The DA & @BigBo10  8  v  @The Captain @gkneil 11 -  expected more from the hosts but alas a fine performance from the visitors saw them through.  The DA performing like his team of late and Big Bo oh no.  Some solid teamwork though GK Neil the main main showing he is a safe pair of hands, that  Captain  is a right useless b*****d, only a week ago he lost my Euros's, a very untrustworthy individual.

@Silky Si McFly @geaky  13 v @Adamski @CaspianChris 11  The highest total so far, geaky living up to his name and a good performance from Si, I've never met him but he must be a decent tolerant guy if he can have a twat like the Cardinal as a friend.   Unlucky the Taysiders, maybe a merger wasn't the best plan, Dungpee Ushited on this evidence would be the name.  Unlucky lads

@Moomintroll @mathematics 14 an impressive score for Ayrshire's finest v @German Jag & @The_Kincardine nein, sees them fall out of the tournie with a whimper, The Hannover fan will end up with a hangover to commiserate and I'm sure Kinky will join him.    Could the former pair be the team to beat in this cup competition?  Who knows?  Who cares?  Maybe them,  Moomin was in India you know, he doesn't like spicy food, and maths will be praying for a question on a killie pie.

@NJ2 & @JamesP_81  11  v @MixuFixit @Spring Onion 8  -    A combination I wasn't sure would work but alas it has as two veterans sail through,  F1 one fan James kept them on track while Jambo NJ2 added a finishing touch.  Tears no doubt from the Onion and Mixu clearly couldn't fix it as they go out at an early stage. Unlucky lads.

And finally some of the cup comps big hitters met up for a clash of the titans watched by an audience of 3 who then switched over for the  Freeview

@alang1993 & @pleslie99 a staggering 17 yes 17 v @101 @Eednud 13  - fair play to the boys  with a staggering score to see off Prince, sorry Symbol sorry Adam and everyone's favourite resident of Adelaide, Edmund.

Breaking news -  As highest losers Edmund & Adam go through.

The draw for the next round will take place tomorrow if I'm still alive.  I'm excited, no honestly I am, just getting old that's all...

giphy.gif