The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The last post I read before heading to Bangkok was you touting for someone to do the playoff question as you were more or less in the playoff.  School boy error I see.
Oooof:lol: Enjoy your weekend NJ2.  

There were no takers so I thought I best make sure I avoid it so I can carry it out.

40%. Or 4. Kudos to Tynie for making an impromptu quiz to distract everyone from the lack of football for the next month. However, whatever the opposite of kudos is to him for a pure shanner of a quiz. 

Edit: He couldn't even get 10/10 when he tested the fucking thing ffs. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Guest Moomintroll
40%. Or 4. Kudos to Tynie for making an impromptu quiz to distract everyone from the lack of football for the next month. However, whatever the opposite of kudos is to him for a pure shanner of a quiz. 
I seem to recall an astonishingly ridiculous Cup quiz that asked us to guess the number of peas on the protagonists plate. I am sure 'twas your fault, ergo, leave Tynie alone.

8 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
9 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I seem to recall an astonishingly ridiculous Cup quiz that asked us to guess the number of peas on the protagonists plate. I am sure 'twas your fault, ergo, leave Tynie alone.

I pride myself on remaining calm and level-headed on social media., never responding to trolls and always giving a measured response to any posts that might provoke me.

That being said, HOW THE f**k WAS I TO BLAME FOR TYNIEROSE'S EVEN WORSE QUIZ WHICH WAS PRETTY MUCH A GUESSING GAME?!?!?!?

And breathe.

Guest Moomintroll
I pride myself on remaining calm and level-headed on social media., never responding to trolls and always giving a measured response to any posts that might provoke me.
That being said, HOW THE f**k WAS I TO BLAME FOR TYNIEROSE'S EVEN WORSE QUIZ WHICH WAS PRETTY MUCH A GUESSING GAME?!?!?!?
And breathe.
Teehee, made you lose your shit, my work here is finished.