The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

9 for Friday, war wrong. Thanks to@The DA for giving me the answer to the Hancock question, would have guessed something else otherwise.

Oops

ETA: I assumed this was just a typo on the setter's part.  You still need to know what instrument Herbie plays.

Edited by The DA

7 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

9 for Friday.

Reasoned guess on question 1.

To show my working - Never heard of the book so picked the author I’d never heard of!

That's a good approach quite a bit of the time on here.

9 for me.  Spice Girls wrong - as should always be the way...

That's a good approach quite a bit of the time on here.

9 for me.  Spice Girls wrong - as should always be the way...

Indeed. My frequent approaches are:

*The process of elimination.

*The educated guess.

*The nae-idea-button-bash.

ETA: I would also like to take this moment to declare that I will be voluntarily withdrawing from participating in the P&B Quiz League & Cup for the time being.

Last call for [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] , [mention=72852] [mention=72090] [mention=42470]SteelJag[/mention] (Fri)

[mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] (Thu, Fri) [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] (all week) Just under 90 minutes to post your results.

No toilet paper panic in quizland. Final tables and apologies as not at home and had some difficulties plus ignore some table position numbers as can’t be buggered rehashing them.

Premiershit winner is @Rugster by a point from @8MileBU who departs with a first second. Down go @Arch Stanton and the The”#

@The DA and @The Captain with @Helpma in the play-off. 

The 2nd Div winner is @CaspianChris with promotion spots going to @Moomintroll and @MixuFixit with @alang1993 in the up play-off. Bucket and spaders next season will be @mathematics @gkneil and @BigBo10 with @JamesP_81 in waiting.

Bottomw dwellers going up are @pleslie99 as champion with @Ross. and @Snobot Play-offer is @Blootoon87 Wooden spoon avoided by @Jacksgranda as @SteelJag didn’t turn up on Friday. 

Over to @NJ2 to arrangebthe play-off questions.

390FCB09-A9AC-41A2-933E-1176A46AA22F.jpeg

0CB0BA8C-48BD-461E-BCD4-3FDF2FCC2A56.jpeg

AE38B5EA-D273-45B7-A3E3-C89F70D23C8C.jpeg